QVC/John Lewis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rumour has it they are also coming to Leeds. Yippee!!!

In what's going to be the new Eastgate quarter apparently. I'm getting tired of waiting! Anyway, we've got Liz Earle and I discovered L'Occitane on Sunday too so I was one happy bunny. Really helpful assistants in both shops plus freebies to take away as well to try. :clapping:

They said at the start of this year they were also opening a load more Waitrose stores this year but n sign of them as yet.

Love John Lewis, it's my favourite store and on-line retailer. Tip, if they're out of stock on something in store, it's quicker for you to order it on-line yourself and have it delivered to the store than it is for them to order it for you.

I've also seen most of those brands in the OP in TKMaxx - I'm surprised Lulu hasn't ended up there by now.

Anyone remember Twiggy's skincare range she was trying to flog on QVC a few years back? I wonder if she still prepares it 'specially for herself with her expert chemists' even though no one else wanted to buy it. :giggle:

Lulu has ended up in TKMaxx, I posted on the 'Beauty Bible/Lulu' thread about my bargains, so glad I didn't pay full price! First time I have ever tried a celebrity range, think curiosity got the better of me!

Also spotted some IW there too - M Assam skincare.

Also spotted in TK Maxx - Balance Me and the Occo Spa Range.

John Lewis also stock the Balance Me range

In what's going to be the new Eastgate quarter apparently. I'm getting tired of waiting! Anyway, we've got Liz Earle and I discovered L'Occitane on Sunday too so I was one happy bunny. Really helpful assistants in both shops plus freebies to take away as well to try. :clapping:

Thank you for the info TrixieWoo. Any idea on timescales? I too have found Liz Earle and L'Occitane in Leeds. The L'Occy store in particular is gorgeous isn't it? They have sooo much more than we ever see on QVC and you get loads of things to try, plus I had a cup of verbena tea which was not to my taste, but nevertheless was good marketing. I feel a spending spree coming on!

I remember Twiggy skincare on qvc,after it failed on there lots of it appeared on the bargain shelves in TJ's at almost give away prices because it wasn't selling.I tried a couple of things out of curiosity being as it was so cheap--I shouldn't have bothered,not surprised it failed on qvc.Some time after that it was re-launched as an Asda exclusive,they had posters and big ad promos at the end of the aisles,the big hard sell,well the outcome was that it didn't really sell even though it was reasonably priced---what does this say about these celebrity ranges?

Thank you for the info TrixieWoo. Any idea on timescales? I too have found Liz Earle and L'Occitane in Leeds. The L'Occy store in particular is gorgeous isn't it? They have sooo much more than we ever see on QVC and you get loads of things to try, plus I had a cup of verbena tea which was not to my taste, but nevertheless was good marketing. I feel a spending spree coming on!

ooooh where is loccitaine in Leeds, went to Meadowhell and ther is one there as well x

L'Occy in Leeds is near the top of Briggate on the corner of one of the arcades, just down from Mcdonalds and Louis Vuitton (we have all sorts in Leeds!). I think there was a clothing shop there before.

And free P&P with purchases over £30! What's not to like!

Thanks for the tip Nikkid, just ordered some Decleor and some (dearly departed from QVC) Molton Brown! Thank heavens for free P&P (and credit cards).:blush:

:mysmilie_504:

Latest posts

Back