QVC is naffer than Keith Chegwin apparently

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My goodness that's quite a snotty article isn't it? As long as the vendors can provide the volume of stock, sales of which will exceed their wildest dreams, it's obvious why they grab the chance to sell on qvc. Money money money...

I did not think it was that snooty, I think it covered well the reputation QVC has, and the reality that it sells

Smacks of how desperate things are getting due to the global downturn in my mind. Top brands wouldn't come near under normal circumstances.

Q must also be struggling, hence the "stars" appearing in their adverts trying to convince us they all buy from QVC!

On a rare occasion at midnight I'm thinking "gosh, here's me watching with Lulu and John Barryman, I am just so privileged!" :rock:

About 5 minutes later I'm asleep or in a coma!

I thought the newspaper view came across as very snobby, let's face it in this day and age I would inagine that there are few companies that can put pride before the chance of profit. I don't suppose the designer cares who buys his wares and he seems to be up for a fun experience so I wish him well.

Latest posts

Back