QVC in 3D

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Having recently seen Titanic in 3D and been very impressed, I think QVC should change to 3D.

Imagine seeing eeek stones sticking right out of the screen and looking like they are a few inches from your face.

What do you think, and what would benefit most by being shown in
3D?

Not only does 3D make things stick out of the screen, it makes things in the background recede into the distance behind the screen, a good thing for the garden gnome methinks.

Last year I watched the Wimbledon men's semi-finals in 3D at the local cinema and was very impressed.

Am I the only one then, that cannot watch 3D in a cinema? Have seen 3 films in the cinema and 2/3 - 3/4 of the way through the film, i have developed a headache. Strange thing is i can watch my son's 3D tv with no problems! :thinking:

I have had headaches in the past, but the 3 hours of Titanic 3D was no problem at all. I got the impression that it was a new system (the specs were marked "Real 3D").

Also, I saw the 3D straight away, in the past it has taken up to 1/4 hour before I could see the 3D effect.

I think watching Glen wearing his tight trousers in 3D would be enough to make anyone feel ill!

Am I the only one then, that cannot watch 3D in a cinema? Have seen 3 films in the cinema and 2/3 - 3/4 of the way through the film, i have developed a headache. Strange thing is i can watch my son's 3D tv with no problems! :thinking:
No your not on your own I physically can't see 3D pictures as my brain only registers images from one eye at a time, can't remember what it's called, so 3D TV or films are a waste of money and time for me. I can't even do those magic picture things !

i wouldnt watch anything in 3d as id find it no different to normal and think its very gimmacky (SP)

I totally agree SCW. Just another marketing ploy to get people to buy new tvs. It'll be something else in a couple of years. I'll stick with my first generation plasma panel c.2004 thank you very much :p and this coming from the wife of an electronics geek/addict, lol (disclaimer - he has actually got a new ish lcd for the xbox, but it's still not 3d!)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

No your not on your own I physically can't see 3D pictures as my brain only registers images from one eye at a time, can't remember what it's called, so 3D TV or films are a waste of money and time for me. I can't even do those magic picture things !

Same here was told it is because both eyes don't work together. Thank the Lord I say as I would not want to be viewing Julia's fanny as she does her hop skip and jump (can she not do any of the other exercises?) on the pilates machine.

We've got a 60 inch plasma 3D telly and love it even though you have to wear the glasses
But we got it 18 months ago I believe the new ones don't require the goggles
Vierra rocks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back