QVC Good Value!!

• Thread starter JacquelineMammaof4
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JacquelineMammaof4

Guest Shopper
I have just been scouring the web for a Yogi Wand, the one with 3 different sized barrels and on Amazon the cheapest I could find was around £90 (inc. p & p.), Ebay was closer to £100 and various other places were around the £86 mark

I have just bought it from le Q's website at an introductory price of just over £75 and that's with p & p. Fab value. Only complaint was that the p & p was almost £7......but can't moan too much as it still works out as the cheapest option I could find. For once, the 'V' in QVC is true!

:clapping:

I have just been scouring the web for a Yogi Wand, the one with 3 different sized barrels and on Amazon the cheapest I could find was around £90 (inc. p & p.), Ebay was closer to £100 and various other places were around the £86 mark

I have just bought it from le Q's website at an introductory price of just over £75 and that's with p & p. Fab value. Only complaint was that the p & p was almost £7......but can't moan too much as it still works out as the cheapest option I could find. For once, the 'V' in QVC is true!

:clapping:

I know they sell them in the shopping centre near where I catch the train & they're £120. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it as when I tried it, I just couldn't get the hang of it at all. I do have terrible hand co-ordination:cheeky: and kept burning my hands:taphead: so it was user problems, not the wand:cheeky:

I'm a complete klutz too but have lusted after one of these for a while so hopefully I'll manage. Mind you, there's always the OH to do it....I get him to straighten it so if I flutter my eyelashes he might curl it for me too :sun:

Shall keep you posted on how I get on :smile:

Last edited:
i have the original wand and its fab, the glove isnt thick enough in my opinion, I've always thought about buying one of those JML oven gloves with the fingers to see if it would be better, but the actual wand is good, I leave it for about 30 seconds (or as long as your fingers can take the heat) and you get a really glossy curl.

Mine have been shelved at the mo as I went bonkers and had my hair cut into a bob so only straightening possible. Also can't use my Ken Paves hair pieces as well (silly me)!

Good luck JMO4! x

Last edited:
I bought this when it was a TSV - have to admit that as yet I haven't been able to master the technique! My hair seems to a bit wild rather than nice and ringletty! Although looking at another post it may be that I'm not holding my hair in place for long enough - haven't been brave enough to go beyond a count of 10. Can anyone recommend any hair product I should be using with it? Thought about trying the liquifix.

Latest posts

Back