• Jilly Halliday

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Jill Franks

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Claire Sutton

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are the people voting for the one who rubs me up the wrong way!?
Just stop it now!

When I said its anonymous I just meant I did the settings so that your vote is secret. Feel free to discuss your choice if you want to!

I voted for Pipa because she: has a professional, enthusiastic and upbeat approach to the shows she presents; is informative and seemingly truthful about sizes and colours during clothing shows; will venture an opinion about what may or may not suit various people; is very pleasant to guests and models; doesn't appear to think she's a celebrity; and doesn't bring her problems to work.

I know some people find her a little ditzy but she, Claudia Sylvester and Kara Tritton were always my preferred presenters - and she's the only one left.

No need for anonymity - Debs Flint gets my vote every time. One of the presenters who made the channel the success it is today, Debbie is the consummate professional, an affable lady who is a natural in front of the camera. Unlike many of the other presenters, Debs blogs on a regular basis - sometimes bi-weekly - and always replies to any posts made. In my opinion, she cares about the viewers and does not believe - again unlike another presenter who shall remain nameless - that she is bigger than the Q. I don't think she will win the pole. however, due to the fact that too many members of the forum - and we are all entitled to our opinions - just don't like her, feeling that she is too 'in your face', the way she owns 'everything' she sells which, I'm sure she doesn't. We need to remember that presenters are, basically, well known salespeople. What is wrong with wanting to amass as many sales as possible?

Last edited:
I voted for Jill Franks - purely because she's hugely unpopular on this forum and thought I'd shake up the voting a bit! She actually doesn't bother me too much, as I just take everything she says with a big pinch of salt anyway.

Jilly for me. Calm,informative and makes the shows about the products not her. If i could have a 2nd it would be JF and 3rd Pippa.

STUNNED by the massive lead.

agree with everything louise said. debbie by a mile. jilly second.

I was wondering why Julia's name was done in italics by BurlyB. Is this sublimely advertising, surely not ????

Who is winning? Can't see the poll on the app.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I have always liked Pipa - I never feel that she would offer up her granny if she thought it would make a sale. She puts the guests at ease and asks the questions that I want to hear the answers to, and all in all that makes for a calm and rewarding shopping experience.

Latest posts

Back