QVC facebook page

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I look at this page quite regularly now, following a previous thread about it.

I know some people will not even look at FB, whereas some people on here are regular posters there.

Unfortunately, the user names are different btween there and here, and many people use their "real" names on FB.

I use the name Alan Jenkins, but it is not my actual surname because I am wary of identity theft.

It would be interesting to know who on here read the QVC FB page.

Also, if you post on it, would you be willing to gie the name you use there?

BTW there are some sycophantic posts, but they are in the minority. Many of the posts are far more critical than on this forum, and are quite an eye opener

Last edited:
I post on there under the name Lynne Witham but that`s my previous married name not my new married name.

I have posted on it, but not recently, and didn't realise cause i was signed up to facebook, but
don't use my page, it printed my name and my real name etc. (if you know what i mean) I
was suprised at some of the comments on it, they give of about QVC and say where you can
get things cheaper etc. And they tell silly jokes, and share stories etc. A lot of licking going
on

I post occasionally and my FB name is a pseudonym. I have a professional occupation and a pseudonym helps me retain anonymity, not only from clients but colleagues too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I post occasionally and my FB name is a pseudonym. I have a professional occupation and a pseudonym helps me retain anonymity, not only from clients but colleagues too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I am only asking for your FB pseudonym (not your real name) assuming it is different to the one here.

Used to post regularly when it first started.
But sort of "tuned out" from it when all the "Facebook Angels" nonsense started. I really did not like being lumped in with that.
I ain't no angel.... :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The Fb page seems to alternate between people complaining of lost items, late deliveries and damaged goods and those people singing the praises of CS, the presenters and Q`s value for money. Its quite laughable at times when you`ve got one person asking where her large TV she ordered weeks ago has disappeared to followed by another person saying she can`t live without Q`s easy pays to give her the lifestyle of a princess.

I post under my real name which is the same in the Hot Cakes and Eeks. I think if you have your security settings high you're fine.

Mine is the same as here. I didn't want to join, it was a mistake as I thought I was signing on to Hot Cakes and Eeks.
I don't go there very often, in fact I have only been twice, I think:thinking:

I dont understand there Fb page tbh You have some people who make genuine enquires , complaints and there view's on QVC and the products which u would expect on a QVC Fb page , and then some people who post pictures of there xmas trees and tell jokes on there very odd lol

Latest posts

Back