QVC email update

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diane60

Registered Shopper
Anyone else just had an email at midnight to inform them that there is an Elemis TSV. Think I just missed out!

Snap. But if you still want it its now available at £55. or something, so not much different to the TSV price

I found the same email in my inbox this morning. It's time Q got their act together the way the business run is dire compared to others in the mail order sector.

I never get emails but I do occasionally get postcards advising me of something coming up, which go straight into the bin - ah, recycling bin that is of course!

I just got a postcard through the door about it...this morning. Luckily wasn't interested anyway, hope no one got it and was really pleased, only to find out it is over. At least it is their own marketing too and not just customer's items they can't deliver on time.

HowzAbout?

reforwarding the e-mail on to the CEO's office, each of you, who received the e-mail AtRidiculousTime? I AmNotWorthy to receive their e-mails, so won't do it myself. JustAnIdea. lol

You can sort of see how it happened though eh. "Send this e-mail out a couple of minutes before midnight on 3rd December".....

I didnt get an email about the Elemis TSV but I did get the newsletter on the 1st and it was mentioned in there

OPI are the worst I have ever had for receiving late emails
They often do special offers for 24 hours and the emails are usually sent after the offer has expired

I am getting heartily sick of getting emails from QVC. I got the one about the TSV at 11.55!! Earlier in the week, i had another one regarding the TSV. I have never bought Elemis from QVC in my life. Just got another one 5 minutes ago with loads of "super offers" on easy pay. There was one yesterday too (can't remember what about) as I delete them quickly. I feel I am being bombarded with the blimmin things.

I am getting heartily sick of getting emails from QVC. I got the one about the TSV at 11.55!! Earlier in the week, i had another one regarding the TSV. I have never bought Elemis from QVC in my life. Just got another one 5 minutes ago with loads of "super offers" on easy pay. There was one yesterday too (can't remember what about) as I delete them quickly. I feel I am being bombarded with the blimmin things.

I've never bought the range either, they don't usually send any stuff in the mail to me except occasionaly ranges I've bought on a TSV. I didn't realise Elemis was such a big seller for them.

Latest posts

Back