QVC Customer Beauty Awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have voted, but the selections were very limited. Perhaps we should have an alternative QVC Beauty Awards on here with all products eligible?! :clapping:

If you click the continue button at the bottom it says survey completed on the next page.

I thought some of the products in the same category were a bit weird especially Q8 about body products

Q.8
Best body care product

* L'Occitane Liquid Soap Duo - 218046
* Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel - 217053
* Elemis Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt Duo - 221485
* Microplane Remove & Smooth 2 Piece - 432232

:confused2::confused2:but there isnt another page for me!and no continue button, and whenever i go to that page you know the list of 4 items in each section every different time i go to that page theyre in a different order than before!:thinking2:

yes i thaught q8's selection was a bit odd

I notice that they do change the order each time, maybe to make it more random and that they are not favouring one particular brand

Do you have 10 Questions?

The continue button is under Q10

all i have under q 10 is this

* Ratings were over 4 stars as of 8th June 2009. Overall ratings may have changed since this date.

they dont like me do they lol

There isn't a continue button on mine BB, so I can't do it either. x

* Ratings were over 4 stars as of 8th June 2009. Overall ratings may have changed since this date.

Sorry I dont know why :confused:

Maybe try a different browser? I am using Firefox

On mine I have the options for Q10 then outside the box I have a continue button and then I have the * Ratings etc etc

:confused2::confused2:but there isnt another page for me!and no continue button, and whenever i go to that page you know the list of 4 items in each section every different time i go to that page theyre in a different order than before!:thinking2:

yes i thaught q8's selection was a bit odd

There isn't a continue button on mine BB, so I can't do it either. x

Full survey appears on Internet Explorer but not on Firefox, so try IE if you have it! :)

First time I tried I was using IE and there was no continue button. I tried again this time using Firefox and the button was there :)

Had tried before and got nowhere (am on IE) so after reading this thread, tried again, got no message at the bottom of the page but hit the return button anyway and got a 'thank you'. So thank you ladies. :clapping:

I'm on Internet Explorer and it was exactly the same for me.
But I made the Continue button appear by selecting from Q.10 slowly downwards !
Just try it !

Latest posts

Back