QVC Connections - Abbey and Judith W

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
So Jude Williams can't come over for her anniversary show because her daughter is I'll and mum can't fly over from Germany.

So who turns up in her place? Ultrasun Abbey FFS!

Abbey says that she's known JW for years and that she actually launched the JW range on QVC..... WTF???

So who IS this Abbey woman and who does she work for? I always thought she worked for ultrasun..

She's turned in purple too hee hee. And I mean head to foot. The frock, the tights, the shoes...

... All purple :talking:

I think they are all freelance. The Tom Tom guest James I happen to have known for years does not employed full time by Tom Tom. He can work for whoever he likes.

Can't stand that Abbey woman,yes she did launch the JW range because Judith was pregnant and couldn't come over herself but she did phone in live on air.

Did a bit of Internet detective work on Abi Cleeve who QVC describes as "founder of ultrasun uk". Turns out she is the director of a graphics/marketing company called Graphters who produce printed promotional material for all sorts of clients. Ultrasun Uk is a trading name of this company.
So what's she's done is discover a product and use her existing company as a vehicle to distribute and market it in the UK. This entitles her to the title of "founder". Now she's on telly selling in massive numbers through QVC and coining it.

I'm guessing that Anne Dorrington is a similar sort of business. She's mentioned having a warehouse before. I wonder which of the other "guests" are actually product distributors versus actors?

I need to discover a product and get myself on the telly.

Last edited:
About a month ago I ordered something directly from the Judith Williams website and when I recieved it I also got a leaflet all about Ultrasun - thought it odd at the time but there is obviously a connection!

The way she goes on about Ultrasun she flys all around the world testing and formulating it:cheeky: It is so expensive, 2 x 150 ml bottles costing nearly £40 inc p&p, thin i will stick with Piz Buin

Latest posts

Back