QVC Christmas Cards are on their way!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got one today. I've been really poorly with flu and the sight of all that lot grinning at me really cheered me up

NOT!!!!

I haven't recieved "the Card" as yet - and am not expecting to.

I did get one years back - and it was the only one I ever got.It had easy pay then,and I never used it.It did also come with some free christmas cards - and they were actually very nice and good quality.Had I been able to order them,I would have done!

Anyone not got the card but managed to use the code anyway?

No card, but tried code last night on both accounts - mine worked, hubby's didn't :happy:

Update: just tried hubby's account again, on the off chance - it now works!!

Last edited:
I got a card today with the easy pay code. It's my first ever christmas card in 10 years shopping! I can only think it's because I didn't order anything for the last 3 months, up until Elemis at the weekend. I used the code on the Mally evercolour shadow sticks. I didn't fancy the TSV but thought these were a good price for 3.

I got the card yesterday, not had one for years since the one with the free Christmas cards in with it.

Am happy with the 3 easy pays tho, may look at some boots. Or perhaps the Lola Rose, or maybe even the Judith Williams next week. I am bliddy useless, give me easy pay and I am a sucker every time.

after not expecting the card and used the code anyway - I got it this morning.Some of you may have yet to get yours:flower:

I haven't recieved "the Card" as yet - and am not expecting to.

I did get one years back - and it was the only one I ever got.It had easy pay then,and I never used it.It did also come with some free christmas cards - and they were actually very nice and good quality.Had I been able to order them,I would have done!

Yes, I received a pack of free QVC Christmas cards one year. I sent them out to the people who take the p*** out of me for watching and buying off the telly.
Haven't got my card this year yet and was hoping to buy the Lola Rose TSV with the 3 easy pays. Can you still use the code, even if you don't get a card? [I normally do but sent a few things back this year].

Latest posts

Back