QVC - Change of Format

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And don't forget Dyson's there has been 4 in the last few months, this is another one on Sunday and again on 28/2!!

Kim's KNC range was a bit of a flash in the pan and I quite liked it.

I meant more in the line of outerwear, footwear or thermal stuff for men, or designer labels at knock-down QVC prices :)mysmilie_19:). They'll never compare with high street prices for shirts etc but the more luxury ranges might have worked. It ain't gonna happen, though.

I don't think men buy much from Q because they couldn't want to wait 10 days for the stuff. Same with youngsters, they are too used to ordering from Amazon and getting next day. Don't think they are that bothered by MBG - if they order they keep.

There are only so many 52" TVs you can have.

I find the few DIY shows a welcome relief from the endless beauty days, weekends, months, years.

I hang onto the thought: what might I look like if I hadn't used the creams... :mysmilie_17:

I wondered where you were going with this... thought you might be about to suggest Kim & Co for the menfolk. Maybe a cami for those open necked Fridays for just a hint of colour.... or her famous stretch trousers for lounging in the evenings... :mysmilie_8:

Now they are pictures that would be worth conjuring up !!! If there was enough money in it, you can bet David Beckham would be at the front of the queue to pose for 'em. But then, Leighton Denny wears nail varnish, Simon Wilson wears huge brooches, and remember Harald Glooker - he wore lipstick, so a nice little cherry blossom print cross over top should be just the thing for hubby !!!!!

I remember they sold a menswear range of jumpers with Sir Steve Redgrave called 5G which only lasted a couple of weeks. I agree that I would like to see more menswear, even a few Centigrade jackets would be good (I'm such an anorak!)

Latest posts

Back