QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller Bejewelled Collection
Item Number 222030
£20.50
Breast Cancer Care Price £14.35

Sorry no discription yet

This was an item last year too but it was only £10.25. Wonder if they will cut the prices to be 50% off or not.

Orders will be taken on Phone, QCut, Web, QMobile and QActive, it is just a question of getting through.

I would really love the pink earphones to use with my iPod has anyone managed to get the item number and price? Many Thanks Linda

Laura Geller Bejewelled Collection
Item Number 222030
£20.50
Breast Cancer Care Price £14.35

Sorry no discription yet

The emerald bejewelled collection is showing in beauty clearance at £15.52. It has two eye colours and two lip colours, I guess the BCC one will be the same format but different colours.

Will ST be members only tomorrow as it has been in previous years?

Not sure what Graham plans to do but not sure there is any need for it to be members only as all the items will be posted here in the Drop which is VIP members only.

Not sure what Graham plans to do but not sure there is any need for it to be members only as all the items will be posted here in the Drop which is VIP members only.

Does the amount of non-members trying to get on to ST affect the speed of the Forum? Thought it did last year but I could be wrong.

Over the years I've only ever succeeded in getting one item because everything goes so fast. Do the products only get put on to the website when the Event begins or are they likely to be there in the middle of the afternoon?

Thanks for the information provided so far, it's much appreciated.

Over the years I've only ever succeeded in getting one item because everything goes so fast. Do the products only get put on to the website when the Event begins or are they likely to be there in the middle of the afternoon?

Thanks for the information provided so far, it's much appreciated.

Its just a case of perservering BL, even when it says sold out keep trying the number as things "pop in and drop out of baskets".

Good Luck with it, I have an exam today and tomorrow so its really come at a bad time for me this year but hopefully I will get something :1:

Does the amount of non-members trying to get on to ST affect the speed of the Forum? Thought it did last year but I could be wrong.

BCC night is traditionally extremely busy on ST, usually this is people searching for the early information that our members find in order to secure items. This is why this year we have taken the decision to keep this information in the VIP members only section.

I would imagine we will still get a lot of people searching for information and a lot of VIP members online. It's difficult to predict how this will effect ST but yes, it might slow down slightly across the peak time of the show.

I wonder when we'll be able to order things....? I've typed the numbers into QVC website but get the usual 'can't access this item at the mo'.

Is there another way to order early?

Thanks! Twinklette xx

Its just a case of perservering BL, even when it says sold out keep trying the number as things "pop in and drop out of baskets".

Good Luck with it, I have an exam today and tomorrow so its really come at a bad time for me this year but hopefully I will get something :1:

Good luck with your exams BB.

It is bad timing for a lot of people this year, Yom Kippur starts this evening, plus they are showing the event from 6pm so many won't be home from work, many will be getting the kids to bed etc......

I just don't feel the event will have the same buzz, in fact there isn't much now and usually for days leading up there is as we are finding items but QVC have hidden everything.

All in all if I feel Breast Cancer Care will be disappointed with QVC's poor effort this year.

Good luck with your exams BB.

It is bad timing for a lot of people this year, Yom Kippur starts this evening, plus they are showing the event from 6pm so many won't be home from work, many will be getting the kids to bed etc......

I just don't feel the event will have the same buzz, in fact there isn't much now and usually for days leading up there is as we are finding items but QVC have hidden everything.

All in all if I feel Breast Cancer Care will be disappointed with QVC's poor effort this year.

Thanks Sazza

Yeh I have the same feeling that there isnt the buzz this year and like you say with it being on earlier in the evening folk will be busy doing other things.

Lets hope we can all get something and give a bit of our hard earned cash to a wonderful charity :1:
Hope you can find more item numbers before the event - your help is very much apprecicated

Latest posts

Back