QVC Bose TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was a thread about this a while back, I think. Before buying from QVC look at the Bose site. You may find that the prices are the same, with free postage and they always have 4 easy pays.

Good job Bose have got someone as dynamic as "Nigel" selling their product on air.

Sorry, don't know what the TSV is, but I got the summer catalogue from Bose today. Wave system with DAB is £599, 5 payments of £119.80. Free delivery and the free gift is a Garmin Nuvi 1240 sat-nav. For the same price you could have the Wave and the IPod dock, without the DAB. Or, without the free gift, the premium bundle of Wave (no DAB) and IPod dock with premium remote control for £583 (5 x £116.60). The big Acoustic Wave system with DAB is £999 (5 x £199.80) and the free gift is a travel case and rechargeable power pack, worth £190. Free delivery on everything and you can try and return until 31 August for a refund.
But I wonder if QVC will be "debuting" new stuff. QuietComfort 15 Acousitc Headphones, £279 (5 x £58.80) Or the new Bluetooth headset, £129. There's a new AE2i audio headset @ £149 as well.

Last edited:
Sorry, don't know what the TSV is, but I got the summer catalogue from Bose today. Wave system with DAB is £599, 5 payments of £119.80. Free delivery and the free gift is a Garmin Nuvi 1240 sat-nav. For the same price you could have the Wave and the IPod dock, without the DAB. Or, without the free gift, the premium bundle of Wave (no DAB) and IPod dock with premium remote control for £583 (5 x £116.60). The big Acoustic Wave system with DAB is £999 (5 x £199.80) and the free gift is a travel case and rechargeable power pack, worth £190. Free delivery on everything and you can try and return until 31 August for a refund.
But I wonder if QVC will be "debuting" new stuff. QuietComfort 15 Acousitc Headphones, £279 (5 x £58.80) Or the new Bluetooth headset, £129. There's a new AE2i audio headset @ £149 as well.

new things

Bose SoundDock 10 Digital Music System for iPod/iPhone with Remote Control
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.564735

Bose Bluetooth Headset with Charger, USB Cable & Protective Case
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.565265

Bose SoundDock Portable Digital Music System and Around Ear Bose Headphones
Item Number: 565345
QVC Price £417.50
Today's Special Value Price £345.12
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

should be on easy pay at 12am

Description

Bose SoundDock Portable digital music system with Bose AE2 headphones. Created for use with iPod and iPhone devices (with a aux input for other devices) the SoundDock Portable let's you share your tunes wherever you are. Or, for a more private listening experience, slip on the Bose AE2 headphones. Both devices are packed with proprietary Bose audio technology for outstanding performance.
Bose know how to get great sound from small speakers and the SoundDock features Bose Waveguide acoustic technology to do just that.

Perfect for picnics, this speaker system boasts a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which will give you up to eight hours of music on one charge.

You can take this device with you anywhere. It has a slim, lightweight design with a carry handle and the dock rotates away for easy transit and storage.

Designed for use with iPod and iPhones, this Bose speaker system comes with a remote control that allows you to navigate playlists on your docked device.

The Bose AE2 headphones deliver wonderfully rich and detailed sounds thanks to Bose's proprietary TriPort acoustic headphone structure.

The headphones will fold down flat and come with a special carry bag, making it easy to take them with you, wherever you go.

Dimensions:

* Bose SoundDock Portable dimensions: 17.5cm x 30.7cm x 10.3cm (6.9" x 12" x 4")
* Bose SoundDock Portable weight: 2.37kg
* Bose AE2 headphones dimensions: 19.1cm x 15.2cm x 3.8cm (7.5" x 6" x 1.5")
* Bose AE2 headphones weight: 140g

What's in the box?

* Bose SoundDock Portable
* Remote Control
* Power supply with adaptor
* Bose AE2 headphones
* Headphones carry case

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.565345

Sorry to be geeky....looks a good deal if you want both pieces.
From Bose website: Portable sounddock: £349 or 69.80 x 5 free p+p
AE2 headphones £119, no installments
So, the TSV gives you the headphones for free.

Latest posts

Back