QVC Beauty Awards 2011 - The Winners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It will be nice to see Allison's sincere and heartfelt congratulations to the Liz Earle Team!! He he

Keeley will be doing a war dance.

Has anyone kept a list of the nominees, so we can see which product missed out in each section, please.

Last edited:
I'm so excited!!!!!! NOT!!!!!

New Cid has been pulled from my House of Fraser already a few weeks back. Not sure about other branches.

Some of those winners I did vote for though, the L'Occitane stuff and even the Liz Earle.

Same old, same old. I much prefer Gatineau lip care although the Gayle Hayman one is good for the daytime.

Been meaning to try the L'Occitane body cream - I love their shea and verbena shower products.

LOL at Elemis not winning anything.

Liz will be even more patronising than usual, with her awards and vast array of magazine articles showing her products. I don't think I can bear to watch.

As someone on here said the other day, how on earth can you vote when you haven't tried every product?

Um, who is ACTUALLY bothered ? and who do these "awards" benefit anyway ? its just something to do for those employed in PR at qvc towers, and show they are earning their keep !!!!!!

Um, who does the audit of the results? can smell fish!

Thought Laura Geller was their best selling beauty brand.

Personally, I wasn't "bothered" about the products as I only buy Alpha-H eye gel & Bobbi Brown so I only voted in those categories.
I didn't like some of the reported behind the scenes activities though.

Liz will be even more patronising than usual, with her awards and vast array of magazine articles showing her products. I don't think I can bear to watch.

As someone on here said the other day, how on earth can you vote when you haven't tried every product?

Oh dear I can't be the only one who likes Liz Earle:sad:

Oh dear I can't be the only one who likes Liz Earle:sad:

No you are not. I find her OK, although she is rumoured to be a snooty madam behind the scenes and lets face it, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I use a lot of the range, not everything though. The things I use have made more difference to my skin than any other range, including the more expensive ranges I tried from QVC.

Latest posts

Back