QVC And The Re-Selling Of Our Returned Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

darn it! i knew i was doing something wrong!:wonder:

i missed the coconut mushroom story.....

Better check your pelvic floor exercisers before you use them: if they smell funny, feel sticky or have any stray hairs stuck to them send them STRAIGHT back...

:sweat:

Just spat a mouthful of coffee at my laptop. :mysmilie_483:

Be careful with mascaras. I happen to know without any doubt that they have sent used ones out.

It makes my skin crawl actually, the thought that "certain" items could have been used by someone else. I have no objections to people receiving goods, for instance, a bracelet, and not liking it and sending it back. Clothing however should only be sent back if it has not been "worn" to go out to something. Tried on in front of the mirror is one thing but wearing something to go out in for instance to an occasion and then sending it back is just unacceptable and anyone who does this should look to the way they have been brought up.

How anyone could have the nerve to be such a cheapskate I do not know. As for people who would use bedding for nearly a month and then re-package it and sent it back, well they are just the lowest of the low.

There are some dirty b*eggars about!

As for hight street shops. It has always been my belief that stores such as M & S keep their returns to one side until sale time and then put them on a dedicated "sale" rack so that anyone who buys from the "sale" rack at least buys things sold as seen and with the understanding that they are taking pot luck.

omg!! and mascara is the one thing they always bang on about - full of germs afgter 3 months blah blah.

Not sure about the teabag as such - if it broke open QVC could say you damaged the item or something. Perhaps sticking a note in a pocket that says "This item was previously purchased by another customer" would work? That would work for customers who don't read here too.

So stuff in outlet shops have been ping-ponging around the postal system for a couple of months before ending up on the shop shelves?

Latest posts

Back