Quick everyone.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

logfire

Registered Shopper
Be quick. Don't miss it ! There's 40 quid's worth of plastic flahs on TSV today . Whenever you look at yours you'll be able to remember the annoying flah woman who has been sniffing and waving her arms about . I've no idea what she's saying as I muted her an hour ago . Dale must be longing for his Northern Nights as Mrs Supersun is on now dressed in some orange curtains . Stop stroking yer 'and , woman ! Time to put the light out before I have a bad dream. :giggle:

Isn't she just the most sickly woman on QVC, you can ,if you wish buy plastic flars in most garden centers, but much cheaper and just as good. She is such an arrogant snob.

I think the TSV looks rubbish tbh, some of the arrangements look ok but the TSV clearly looks like fake flowers

I have one peony flarr,,,,it was the orchid TSV from last summer.I do still like it and people often think its real.....but I don't think peony is better than Next or the many department stores that sell such arrangements.The TSV looks like anything you could pick up in the high street for half the price.

I quite like Julie, the Flah woman. She's a tad orange, of course, but the barmy poshness all adds to life's rich tapestry.

Again, she's someone who wont ANSWER questions put to her (like Kim M). She was asked how Peony managed to get right the "feel" of the flowers, and then she went into this overlong spiel of NOTHING !

Would any bloke put up with her on a date I wonder ! (she's got a figure to die for though - makes you sick !)

I bought a lovely orchid flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from Sainsburys a few months ago. Every bit as good as the Peony one and it was £8 (reduced from £16).

It's strange how they go in about cheap looking plastic flowers, when most are not even like that any more. Maybe in the 70s, but not now.

Why does she say flaaaaaarr in one sentence and then flower in the next ??

She only used to ever say flaaaaaarr but maybe she has seen this forum and is now trying her best to speak proper like?

She fascinates me- a posh woman called Julie and faked tanned to the max - really?? I bet she talks like the woman from Bibi jewelery in real life!:giggle:

Last edited:
She breeds pitbulls and has 3 "vehicles" on bricks in her front garden on the Ruckley council estate and her kids have ADHD ( that's posh for ASBO)*

*Other stereotypes are available

Latest posts

Back