Que Sera Sera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do apologise for being late to your thread Cindy, your wonderful post has left me in tears as it has other FMs. From years ago on the Gems forum and later your repartee with Tabs as Lancy and Yorkie on the RocksTV chit chat line, your posts have always been entertaining, frank and humorous. I have enjoyed reading them all.

You are just as everyone else has described, a very brave, courageous and inspirational lady...:flower:....just like another wonderful lady who used to post on here...you know who I mean. :nod: I will hope and pray that you will be able to return home as soon as possible and so begin your new feeding regime. You are in my thoughts as is your hubby and family. xxx

Oh wow my friend such a wave of emotions over me... so sad plus so angry at the unfairness of any one having to suffer this horrendous condition ,cant get my head around it really to be honest . I can say honestly i admire your strength in posting and sharing your story with us i only wish i could do something ,makes me feel so helpless... all my love and prayers are with you and Fred and your family and god willing you get to go home where you belong xxxxxxxx

I am lost for words Sweetpea. I so admire your strength and courage. Fingers crossed that you will make it home to your family...Love and peace to you all....XXX

SORRY.jpg

Hi Cindy how are things with you now? I had to pop on and ask because you were on my mind all last night. Any news on the funding sweetie? I'm still praying for that miracle. Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I`m fairly new to the forum so I haven`t had much of an opportunity to get to know you Sweetpea but your post has touched my heart along with everybody else`s. I hope your wish to go home comes true and here`s hoping for the funding asap.
You`ve given your wishes to your family and close friends and as my late husband once said to me when he was in a similar position to yourself, I don`t know where I`m going and I don`t know who`ll be there or how I`ll get there but it`s going to be one hell of an adventure finding out. In the meantime your words are very special to us all on here and bring us down to Earth with a bang when it comes to sweating over life`s trivialities. Your wisdom along with your courage, compassion and love for life shines through.

I'm not sure how I've only just seen this, but currently have tears streaming down my face. I hope you get your wish to go home. xx

Cindy, I will say very special prayers for you tonight, I will also light a candle for you as a sign of light and hope. God Bless you xxxxx

I am so sorry I have only just seen this, what a special brave lady you are to be able to write this, I am just so saddened by it, but I wish with all my heart for PPCs miracle, and that you be allowed to go home where you want to be with your family, I dont pray but I might have to make an expception, much love for the strength you need to help you through these sad days.

I too am sorry that I have only just seen this thread. Don't know how I missed it.

I hope you have had your wish to be home with your family. Sending you huge hugs and I am joining with everyone else in praying for that miracle.

Take care
Love Rose x x x x x x x

Hello everyone,

thank you for all the good wishes it is really appreciated:happy:

I am now in the Trinity hospice which is 1 million times better than the hospital......like a hotel just with more needles!The staff are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble.My doctor feels it better to have a little respite time and then we make arrangements to get me home(fingers crossed!!)

Not going to be having the feeding tube as too dangerous re infections so I am managing with the NG tube........having soup and liquids,ice lollies etc so hopefully am absorbing something if not everything.

I will keep it brief and will post again once I am home........thank you all so very much it means a lot to know that strangers/virtual friends do care xxxxxxx

love to you all

Cindy xxxx

I know we're all desperately wishing, hoping and praying for the best outcome for you Cindy. I'm in awe of your courageous spirit and strength (not to mention your sense of humour in the most difficult of times) You have so many positive thoughts coming your way from us all the air around you must be crackling! Thank you for continuing
to post. It means a great deal to be able to let you know we're on your side sending you love and all the good will in the world. (((HUGS))) xxxx

We do indeed care Cindy - it's great to hear from you and you sound so upbeat, you are one brave lady, hope you are soon home ...keep that chin up girl!

Hello everyone,

thank you for all the good wishes it is really appreciated:happy:

I am now in the Trinity hospice which is 1 million times better than the hospital......like a hotel just with more needles!The staff are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble.My doctor feels it better to have a little respite time and then we make arrangements to get me home(fingers crossed!!)

Not going to be having the feeding tube as too dangerous re infections so I am managing with the NG tube........having soup and liquids,ice lollies etc so hopefully am absorbing something if not everything.

I will keep it brief and will post again once I am home........thank you all so very much it means a lot to know that strangers/virtual friends do care xxxxxxx

love to you all

Cindy xxxx

All the best to you x

It was so lovely to read your post Cindy and to hear that you are getting some 5 star treatment at your special hotel. You're too right, we all care about you and I know, you're in my thoughts constantly. Hugs and positive thoughts coming your way and hoping you will feel strong enough to go home soon.

love
Ann
((((((xxxx))))))

You are truly inspirational Sweetpea, sending positive vibes and gentle hugs.....xxx

BlessYou5FRoses.jpg

I am so pleased to hear you are out of hospital and being so well looked after in the hospice Cindy. Hopefully it won't be too long before you are back home...and yes, we all care very much about you. Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear that the treatment hasn't cured you. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you are not in pain. I agree with all you've said. God bless and lots of peace to you and yours. You are an inspiration. xxx

Latest posts

Back