Quacker tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they've just said it all really.....describing one of the tops as something that will make people laugh!!!!! I dunno about you, but if someone laughed at something I was wearing, unless it was a T-shirt with a deliberately funny slogan.......I'd be MORTIFIED!!!!!!!

I think anything with clockwork mice on them, goofy dogs, cross eyed cows or what have you emblazoned across them should be strictly nightwear, and should not be allowed to see daylight. If I went down to the paper shop dressed in any of these ridiculous outfits, I'd be listening out for stifled giggles,and whispers of "look, that woman's still in her jim jams!!!!

:drunk:Do you think that once the buyers really saw what they had bought (after a very long boozy lunch) they thought - we can't sell these - they're hideous :puke: - but we still need a TSV. I know :thinking2: we'll sell a few to make it look like we've made an effort, then pull the rest!:cool2:

I think they've just said it all really.....describing one of the tops as something that will make people laugh!!!!! I dunno about you, but if someone laughed at something I was wearing, unless it was a T-shirt with a deliberately funny slogan.......I'd be MORTIFIED!!!!!!!

I think anything with clockwork mice on them, goofy dogs, cross eyed cows or what have you emblazoned across them should be strictly nightwear, and should not be allowed to see daylight. If I went down to the paper shop dressed in any of these ridiculous outfits, I'd be listening out for stifled giggles,and whispers of "look, that woman's still in her jim jams!!!!

When people say that they have been asked where they got them from I imagine someone saying "where did you get that?" but thinking "where on earth sells stuff like that ?".

Latest posts

Back