Quacker Man

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I admit I am not 100% at the moment so will someone please step up and remove this daft man from the UK?He is beyond embarrassing.

Small doses only for me . He's been here for three days , much too long .The insane quacking gets on my nerves so usually turn over to something less childish like CBBC.

Groan ! that'll be Craig then ! another one who cant speak without waving his arms about as though they're drying in the wind.

Don't watch Quacker as too over embellished for my taste!

Don't ask me why I had him on! the clothes are not my taste either.I sometimes think I like to 'punish' myself by watching something that is unbelievably awful!

It's the voice that gets on my nerves, why do so many Americans have such "odd" voices - men and women. I think it's more than accent, maybe tone, affectation, pitch etc but some of them drive me nuts.

Shame because I like a foreign accent (some exceptions).

I agree about Craig's windmill arms, Richard Jackson's the same. Another affectation

Yes, Patrick is odd but that's his charm. I love him. You could phone up and say to his face "you are a whack job American and you're clothes are carp" and he would just laugh and say he loved the British humour. Hey, he's harmless. The stuff he sells is wacky and to a select audience but I like the laugh and he is just very old fashioned nice IMO. No harm in that I say.

CC

Quacker Man

He seem quite a nice guy.... but I agree in small doses.:mysmilie_59:

I don`t mind Patrick in small doses. I dislike the Quacker range but he`s affable and I`ll give him his due, he`s always polite and accessible to his many fans. There`s nothing I would personally wear but it`s obvious he has a fan base here in the UK and unlike many guests he isn`t up his own backside.

Aww I'll re-visit & look at him with a different attitude!! Not feeling much better (healthwise) so perhaps a short time is called for!

I think he has said before that he has been living in the UK for a few years now but he travels back to the US for work and to visit family.

I wouldn't normally go near QVC "fashion" other than admitting to owning a Centigrade coat and a pair of EMU boots. I couldn't remember what the Quacker stuff looks like but after reading this thread I went to have a look. Definitely not to my taste but some of the wee Christmas jumpers are kind of cute - but maybe not at thirty odd pounds. You can get a nice wee Christmas jumper in Asda for under £15 :wink:

I thought the old dear that designed Quacker passed away some time ago. I didn't realise they were still doing that whole quacking thing!

Yes, the quacking thing is very silly and it's about time they stopped it. I don't mind the Quacker man at all though the clothes aren't to my taste and as with all QVC clothes, far too expensive for what they are.
And get well soon, silverfox.

I admit I am not 100% at the moment so will someone please step up and remove this daft man from the UK?He is beyond embarrassing.

Missed this show but can't really watch him either!! The clothes should come with a label age 5-7yrs old :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back