Quacker Factory

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone tried their trousers, jeans, Capri pants etc ? Are they decent quality and fit ?

They look like the sort of thing I’d wear (comfy granny trousers !) but they cost more than I usually pay.

sorry if I sound like a mean fuddy-duddy ! I like plain bottoms which I jazz up with tops, scarves, jewellery, bags, shoes etc.

I’ve not tried them but the quality looks good. Going down a size looks like a good idea too. Just my impression though.

only once have I seen anyone wearing QF. A larger lady came to our office for a very short time and one day arrived in a QF T-shirt (back when I knew every item in Q’s stock!) white and blue, looked lovely I was quite i pressed. Fast forward a couple of weeks the same T-shirt looked awful, didn’t wash at all well. Of course this might have been done to her washing abilities but it put me off.

Absolutely agree, shopperholic. I've had some IW bengalines for a couple of years now and they still look like new and are super comfortable.

I’m adding to my collection Crystal every time they’re Pick Of The Day or Blockbuster, yeah they’re so comfy, casual and smart all in one go, can’t believe the quality for the price 😃🙏❤️

I had a look at QF and think it’s very overpriced. £40 for a T-shirt far too expensive. Good job they aren’t my taste so don’t have to worry about the price. Nothing that you can’t get on DHS for half of this.

I bought a cotton top years ago and it was really good quality and yes, size down in this range. I ended up getting fed up with the top before it wore out so it went to the charity shop where I hope someone snapped it up.

CC

Thanks everyone. I’m off to look at Bengalines !

Puts it in to perspective EM when you say you can get four pairs of Bengalines for the price of one pair of Quacker. I was amazed when I got my first pair, I thought for £12.50 (two for £25) they can’t be that good, but they really are, the fit, comfort and quality is amazing. They come in 27 inch leg and 29 inch leg, I suppose the difference apart from the price to QVC is you can always send them back for free 🙏❤️

I bought 3 pairs last week and I am very pleased with them. I only wanted the black, navy and olive so wasn’t tempted to go for 4 colours. Still two cost me just £25 and one pair was £16.99. Thank you IW and fast delivery.

I love the olive and navy colours lovely Evie, my favourite........see not only do we think the same, and act the same, we buy the same too ❤️🥰😘 xx

I found the Bengalines a strange fit I am afraid. There was so much excess fabric on the tummy area that I looked like Skippy the Bush kangaroo!
What is the sizing like please (Marks comparison would be good for me). TIA

I haven’t bought them before but they did say they have made some changes. Possibly fabric? I am 12/14 DHS and the Medium are perfect. No baggy tummy, I fill that very well. I used to be ‘5 5” when I last checked but probably need to take an inch off now! I bought the 29” option. Great fit and very comfortable. Thanks Shopper for your IW recommendations.

Latest posts

Back