Qcut irritation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
For speed I have used Qcut a couple of times recently - HUH what a joke!!! speed ???? after placing my order for the Tiana B tsv I was suddenly listening to spiel on whether I would like to buy a £70 Bibi Bijoux bracelet !!! WHY for God's sake ? this is taking pushy sales to a whole new level, whilst I am stood irritatingly waiting for the sales pitch to end before I can finish my order.

I assume every one faces this problem on Qcut, otherwise there is the danger of limited stock / sold being announced before the order is actually placed. The procedure is slow enough without making us listen to Mr Drone Voice anymore than necessary,

Yes brissles, it's happened to me quite a few times...bl**dy annoying isn't it. I'm sure it isn't going to make people buy what they are trying to flog them on the phone...it just makes me want to put the phone down.

I haven't had that problem yet. I love Qcut it is so straightforward, perhaps almost too easy to order but I am very careful what I buy. I won't be buying a Bibi Bijoux anything at those prices via Qcut or the website.

I have never had this happen when I've used Q cut either, I tend to use the website more often if I want to make an order now though.

I tend to use the website as most of my orders are when browsing thru the Last Clicks section, but when I have used Q-cut I've not experienced what you have Brissles - very off-putting!

Perhaps I'm just unlucky, but twice now its been the BB 70 quid bracelet, and a while ago it was the Northern Nights sales pitch when I was ordering shoes !!!!!!! I'm getting seriously browned off with it !!

Latest posts

Back