Q News March Newsletter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is there anyway of finding out if Saturdays Fuji camera is the Fuji HS30 or the HS25,
If anyone finds out please post.
Thanks.

Oh hellfire look at that ring as the TSV for Silver day. Somebody hold my credit card. That is so me!

Thanks Bags, QVC told me that only a specially chosen group (apparently the computer chooses!) receive this newsletter! Many congratulations on your fantastic weight loss too.

Thanks Bags, QVC told me that only a specially chosen group (apparently the computer chooses!) receive this newsletter! Many congratulations on your fantastic weight loss too.

What !!!

Well they are sending me one, but due to problems accessing their web site it's not much good at the moment.

Usually when I get mine, I do check if it's been posted previously on here.

So keep your eyes peeled on here at the start of the month.

I thought anyone who opted in for email updates on the website got it, didn't realise it was only some. I get it every month but have to admit I very often just delete it maybe I should read it if I am one of the chosen group:blush:

I'm signed up for emails updates but never get the newsletter.

I'm an outcast..they never send me easy-pay codes either.

Jude xx

I'm signed up for emails updates but never get the newsletter.

I'm an outcast..they never send me easy-pay codes either.

Jude xx

I'm in the same boat!
I'm just not going to be friends any more!

Latest posts

Back