Push Paste Tile Mounted Toothpaste Dispenser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
tooth.jpg

£19.18

Ensure your bathroom sink is kept clean and clutter-free from messy toothpaste tubes with this handy Push Paste dispenser. You can mount it onto a wall or tile, freeing up space in the process. To use, simply place your toothpaste tube into the unit and seal - your toothpaste tube will then be kept hidden and clean. This device also prevents too much toothpaste coming out, so there will be no excess paste drying in the sink! It comes in a choice of White or Chrome finishes.

Is it me or does this seem like one of those things you don't really need?

tooth.jpg

Definitely not just you Bexi & yes it is!
I hate this kind of tat, more cr*p for the landfills when people get tired of sticking it back on the wall for the umptennth time or the novelty wears off!
We'd go a long way to saving the planet if there was a blanket ban on all these utterly useless, tacky garbage items that nobody really needs!
Yep, gadgets like this, along with plastic flying ducks, ugly cr*p ornaments, carrier bags, needless excess packaging & a thousand other things should all be consigned to Room 101 & banned from further manufacture! So there! lol

p.s. I don't like it! lol

On now but it's not a toothpaste dispenser but a tuthpaste dispenser.
:tongue2:

:flower:

tooth.jpg

£19.18

Ensure your bathroom sink is kept clean and clutter-free from messy toothpaste tubes with this handy Push Paste dispenser. You can mount it onto a wall or tile, freeing up space in the process. To use, simply place your toothpaste tube into the unit and seal - your toothpaste tube will then be kept hidden and clean. This device also prevents too much toothpaste coming out, so there will be no excess paste drying in the sink! It comes in a choice of White or Chrome finishes.

OK two things I would like answers to:

1 - just how much space does a tube of toothpaste take up? Not much in my bathroom.

2 - I am now an adult (have been for many years now) and I know just how much pressure it takes to squeeze out a pea size amount of toothpaste. I believe it's one of those instinct things you get as you grow up.

Do they think we're all eejits?

looked plasticy and cheap as chips too. i have an aversion to plastic which is made to look like chrome. it never does.

and the guest went on and on about how it dispenses the "perfect amount of tuth-paste" and the first time she stuck a brush in it she had to hide the result cos it made a right mess!

terrible.

Latest posts

Back