Pure & Simple Pashmina One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh heck SCW you've gone and done it now! I love really good quality pashminas. Any idea when they will be "live"? There's no details on colours etc. Would love a bright pink or a chocolate brown. Although Tie Rack have the milk chocolate one in the sale and I might got for that one as it's cheaper and I know the quality is fabby.

They could be the OTO's for Wednesday, TSV is Druzy Jewellery but last showing is 7pm and there are two Fashion Accessories hours, one at 8pm and one at 11pm so could be shown then.

Pasminas are so versatile that a few twists here and there a couple of knots and hey presto, a pair of drawers.
LH, you are just so clever - making a pair of drawers out of a pashmina!... Whatever next :bandit: xx

Whenever I hear the word drawers it reminds of the lyric "and with a swing of her hips she started to strip, to tremendous applause she took off her drawers".

Chris de Burgh if you were wondering.

Pasminas are so versatile that a few twists here and there a couple of knots and hey presto, a pair of drawers.

I'm after a tall-boy could you make me one out of an old table-cloth? Failing that a whatnot or dumb waiter.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back