Pure Silver - Philip Kingsley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if this will feature today and has anyone tried it? It's for grey and bleached blonde hair.

I haven't tried it but Redken do one for grey/highlighted hair that's a purple shampoo. I used it when i went from dark to blonde, it really made the colour look like it had just been done.

Aveda do a Blue Malva shampoo and conditioner (which is purpel) too which is good for grey/blonde hair. I've used the conditioner when my hairs gone brassy in the sun and it's really worked (I leave it on for up to 30 mins to deep condition it as well - seems to volumise my hair.) I think they also do another one that can be used on grey hair.

Lush do a really good grey/blonde shampoo - Daddy-o. Smells beautifully of violets but also makes my blonde really sparkle, as well as healthy. Not too expensive either and comparatively more "natural" :angel:

Lush do a really good grey/blonde shampoo - Daddy-o. Smells beautifully of violets but also makes my blonde really sparkle, as well as healthy. Not too expensive either and comparatively more "natural" :angel:

Ah, thanks for that! I'm using the John Frieda one that's the same as Aveda's Blue Malva (which didn't work for me :sad:) and I had been debating Matrix So Silver. My hairdresser recommended it but on the Look Fantastic site it says "wear gloves when using" which put me off somewhat!! All the times I've been in Lush, I've never noticed that particular shampoo - I'm going to try that first, thank you!

Thanks all - I have used the Aveda in the past and might give either that or Redken a go.

Sadly, can't go near Lush - the fragrances set off my asthma. I have to cross the road the shop smells so strong!

I love Blue Malva,much prefer it to Chamomile as it brings out the more silvery tones in blonde hair.
I used it on my granddaughter's hair on Saturday night,her hair is fair & it really brought out the blonde.
I usually use Shampure on Alannah but I'd used the last of it on the dog who smelled gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Back