Pupa Mascara

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not used any of those mascara's, but one of my favs is the Pupa Flex-Up. Not seen it around in months, not even sure if it's still made or is now under a different name. :think:

Oh you're all just toooooo sensible sometimes!!! I didn't buy any Pupa mascaras but I haven't lost the thought. The unopened ones are mascaras I've already tried like Prescriptives, Estee Lauder, Lancome etc. Almerinda is quite right - we spend forever looking for the 'holy grail of mascaras'!! I'm currently using an EL TurboLash which in theory, sounds good but not in practice. I think it's turboed itself silly because it's quite dry after only 6 weeks - I shan't be forking out £26 for one of those again! What other recommendations have you got? Savers 69p, Body Shop Divide & Multiply, are there any more??

My HG mascara is Clinique's Lash Power one. I wear glasses and this is the only one that does not leave smudges on them during the day.

My daughter just bought a mascara in Savers for 69p that she says is better than any "got it in a QVC kit" mascara I've ever given her.

When I go to town this week I'm going to buy one of my own and see if I agree! :D

i bought that mascara on your recommendation and i had it on all day yesterday. I have to say your daughter is absolutely right. Better than any i've ever had from qvc. Long glossy lashes nad not a clump in sight. Thanks L'Akin.:flower::flower:

Thanks, Love A'Kin's daughter!

My daughter just bought a mascara in Savers for 69p that she says is better than any "got it in a QVC kit" mascara I've ever given her.

When I go to town this week I'm going to buy one of my own and see if I agree! :D
Just wanted to bump this thread to say that I invested my 65p in one of there mascaras last Friday (yes, it was even cheaper than you said) and I'm really pleased with it so far. I think I'll stick to my MF False Lash Effects for evening wear, but the Savers stuff is great for daytime.

Because I don't have a Savers near me, I thought I'd stock up while I had the chance and popped into another branch of Savers on Sunday, but they didn't stock it. Horror. However, I subsequently noticed that Wilkinsons stock the same mascara for the princely sum of £1, so I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay the extra 36p in future!

Another money-saving tip, this week's Glamour magazine is giving away a free Nails Inc nail polish in a choice of 4 or 5 shades. So for £2 you get a £10.50 nail varnish and a magazine to read. Can't be bad.

Last edited:
Phenom eyes by Givenchy rocks, has been ripped off by the devil L'Oreal (they died in South America because you're worth it). They also do a beautiful one called eye fly but it's discontinued. Lash DNA from SB is lovely too.
:dbt:

i bought that mascara on your recommendation and i had it on all day yesterday. I have to say your daughter is absolutely right. Better than any i've ever had from qvc. Long glossy lashes nad not a clump in sight. Thanks L'Akin.:flower::flower:

How blummen fantastic! :D It doesn't smudge on me either which is a real result! :) The lady in our Savers said they were having a run on it so I think lots of people have tried it and passed the recommendation on.

I bought my penny conscious daughter a spare to say thank you for the recommendation! :D

Just wanted to bump this thread to say that I invested my 65p in one of there mascaras last Friday (yes, it was even cheaper than you said) and I'm really pleased with it so far. I think I'll stick to my MF False Lash Effects for evening wear, but the Savers stuff is great for daytime.

Because I don't have a Savers near me, I thought I'd stock up while I had the chance and popped into another branch of Savers on Sunday, but they didn't stock it. Horror. However, I subsequently noticed that Wilkinsons stock the same mascara for the princely sum of £1, so I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay the extra 36p in future!

Another money-saving tip, this week's Glamour magazine is giving away a free Nails Inc nail polish in a choice of 4 or 5 shades. So for £2 you get a £10.50 nail varnish and a magazine to read. Can't be bad.

I grabbed a couple this morning my lovely - they helped me to FART on the OPI TSV and my daughter and I sat reading matching magazines this afternoon!

Bummer about the extra 36p though. :( :D

Latest posts

Back