Protect-a-bed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
oops it went through !!
It was quickly covered up but Jilly said they had put double the amount on!!
So if you have an accident make sure its a small amount :(

the poor guest started to list the various liquids that might damage a mattress. He started well with "perspiration" then realised he couldn't really spell out the other likely culprits so he used that handy cover-all "other bodily fluids" . Then threw us off the scent by mentioning a glass of red wine.

Very funny, I didn't like the fact the guest tried to cover the error though .At least Jilly was honest about it

A mattress could be damaged by urine, blood, faeces, semen, a cup of tea.....lots of things. Sounds like a Taboo Health Solutions hour. I used to love those. Get me a pair of long-handled toenail clippers and a candle-shaped jar to go on top of my commode!

I would LOVE to have seen the Protect-a-Bed demo live! Looooool! "Oh dear, the pea green water has penetrated through when it's not supposed to! Maybe you'd have been better getting a cheap sheet of plastic that paying an exorbitant amount for this old ****!"

Ahahahahhahaha! Let's pull that back and you can see.....ooh! (Reveals small lagoon of marrowfat pea sloop that has seeped through the "impenetrable" fabric then quickly covers it up, quite brazenly and unflinchingly!

Jilly Halliday: And I must say that was a double amount that went on there!

Hahahahahahahaha. I can't believe how subtle they were about it. I would have laughed my head off. What an unconvincing demonstration! Who in their right mind will pay 42 quid for a sheet with all the impenetrability of a piece of hessian?!

I bet he doesn`t pour any more full glasses on in his demo`s Surprised the company and QVC haven`t removed it!

I think they should use blue. It just looks less like the product of a bodily function. Brown would be really bad.

Latest posts

Back