Proper presenting for a change

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

greatgable

Registered Shopper
I'm in Premier Inn in Manchester ( have a conference tomorrow), nothing much on TV so have QVC on. Its the Storybook Knits hour with Julia and an American guest. So far..

Julia has allowed the guest to speak about and explain the products.

Julia has given measurements etc

No talking over or interrupting the guest

No in house banter

All this makes a change lol

By the way I have no interest at all in the products! hehe

I'm in Premier Inn in Manchester ( have a conference tomorrow), nothing much on TV so have QVC on. Its the Storybook Knits hour with Julia and an American guest. So far..

Julia has allowed the guest to speak about and explain the products.

Julia has given measurements etc

No talking over or interrupting the guest

No in house banter

All this makes a change lol

By the way I have no interest at all in the products! hehe
I'd be having a few drinks and making the most of it :glass:

Saw a little bit of this show.

I am well impressed that Julia, being " a woman of a certain age" can present a knitwear hour and swap and change woolies without breaking out in a sweat.
I know I couldn't, I'd be having to throw me head into a bucket of water and clawing to get them off..... :whew:

Saw a little bit of this show.

I am well impressed that Julia, being " a woman of a certain age" can present a knitwear hour and swap and change woolies without breaking out in a sweat.
I know I couldn't, I'd be having to throw me head into a bucket of water and clawing to get them off..... :whew:

the magic of HRT

Julia is the queen! No one else can match her professionalism and yes, sometime she can be a bit scratchy, but overall she beats all the other presenters.
I actually started to watch QVC because of her and love the way she presents so clearly all the features that we need to know. She also looks amazing and I find that encouraging!

Julia is the queen! No one else can match her professionalism and yes, sometime she can be a bit scratchy, but overall she beats all the other presenters.
I actually started to watch QVC because of her and love the way she presents so clearly all the features that we need to know. She also looks amazing and I find that encouraging!

I joined this forum to defend her in a thread . I had followed this forum for weeks without registering, but one day, I thought I had to come to her support, so I registered. I agree with you totally about her being professional and about her looks. On some days, she looks lovely, and very good for her age.
I am not blind to her faults also, but who is faultless :happy:

Sadly all those plus points were forgotten in the Aubrey hour, the poor girl couldn't get a word in, and when she did she was talked over.

Miss Piggy obviously kept schtum during Storybooks because couldn't talk about herself wearing horrible knitwear and so had nothing to say. However, back to her normal behaviour in the handbags hour. :dull:

Sometimes the presenter has to take control and shift some stock if things are slow. Leaving it to the guest to witter on about inside pockets isn't always going to do the trick.

Handbags are very emotive items Burlz and almost sell themselves, you either LOVE it and HAVE to have it, or not. Bit like jewellery.

Latest posts

Back