Product recall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
On their facebook page QVC have posted about a product recall for Liz Earle superskin night treatment 2ml.
Here`s the link to the recall on LE own site.
Q`s post is on their facebook page.
http://uk.lizearle.com/recall

Another LE recall, not so long since there was a C&P recall. Doesn't inspire much trust in the brand.

They insisted the last recall it was nothing to do with QVC stock.

Everyone one had been notified who had the batch, then a woman said she got no email and did have one the dodgy C&P!!

So much for the factory in the Isle of White, sounds like they need new machinery or a very deep clean of the machines.

They insisted the last recall it was nothing to do with QVC stock.

Everyone one had been notified who had the batch, then a woman said she got no email and did have one the dodgy C&P!!

So much for the factory in the Isle of White, sounds like they need new machinery or a very deep clean of the machines.
Are all products still made on the IOW, now its owned by Avon it could be produced in one of their factories?

On their facebook page QVC have posted about a product recall for Liz Earle superskin night treatment 2ml.
Here`s the link to the recall on LE own site.
Q`s post is on their facebook page.
http://uk.lizearle.com/recall

Aha, so the ghastly view in the mirror the next morning had nothing to do with the 6 large whiskeys then. It was the skincare. JOKE PEOPLE JOKE. Litigation not required :mysmilie_11:

CC

I got an email from Liz Earle yesterday about this product, which I got direct from her website - in fact, I'm pretty sure it was one of the freebies received for ordering a value above a certain threshold.
Unfortunately it's been wrapped up as part of a pamper hamper birthday pressie for a friend, and already handed over, although the birthday is a couple of weeks off yet.
It means I'll have to either spoil her surprise by telling her before her birthday, or take the shine off it by telling her as soon as I know she's opened it! What a dilemma.
Products are still made on the island, I drove past the factory on my holiday in the summer.

I didn't realise some LE lines are produced in glass containers.

I can't believe a company the size of Boots/Walgreen will use the IOW factory.

Just the Superskin oils, I think, in glass containers.
And yes, they are fiercely proud of the IOW factory and the items produced, packed and despatched there!

Just the Superskin oils, I think, in glass containers.
And yes, they are fiercely proud of the IOW factory and the items produced, packed and despatched there!

So are LE products for every branch of Boots in the U.K. and all the thousands of Walgreen branches in the US supplied from the IOW ? Wow that's some factory - perhaps they've got the inmates at Parkhurst on the production line !

So are LE products for every branch of Boots in the U.K. and all the thousands of Walgreen branches in the US supplied from the IOW ? Wow that's some factory - perhaps they've got the inmates at Parkhurst on the production line !

Think you may be onto something there, Erics Mum :mysmilie_502:

No, it's just the small size superskin facial oil, and only certain batches, according to my email. When my laptop is charged I'll copy it onto here.

"We’re disappointed to let you know about a safety issue we have discovered with Superskin™ Concentrate for Night 2ml, that our records show you have purchased from us.

We recently became aware that small traces of glass have been found in one batch of this product (batch number 6T). As a precautionary measure, we are recalling all products with batch numbers 6T, 6F and 6P and ask you to stop using it and dispose of it. The batch code can be found on the cap of the vial and on the outer sleeve".

They're actually offering a very generous refund, replacement or alternative if you register via the link in the email - obviously they know who's purchased it via the website, not sure what the arrangements are for Q customers.
I've opted for replacement, and they are sending a 10ml roller ball size, plus a free gift. Not a bad return, since the original 2ml size came as a freebie!

Latest posts

Back