Problems looking at presenter blogs!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
For more than two weeks now I have been unable to read any of the individual presenter blogs on QVCUK.com. I have contacted the website's techie people and have tried many potential 'solutions' - none of which have worked one bit (and have just meant I have had to re-enter all passwords, log-on every site I am a member of and so on!) I run a Mac, which already means I cannot watch video on QVC's website so am getting frustrated with latest problem.
Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

i was able to watch Claudia's video on her blog and I have a Mac. However, can't watch the live presentations or the videos for products. Very frustrating because in the past I COULD watch the live stream of the shows. And I CAN watch QVC US using a Mac - very ANNOYING!! The techies could sort this if they had the will to be Mac friendly - it's not rocket science!

i was able to watch Claudia's video on her blog and I have a Mac. However, can't watch the live presentations or the videos for products. Very frustrating because in the past I COULD watch the live stream of the shows. And I CAN watch QVC US using a Mac - very ANNOYING!! The techies could sort this if they had the will to be Mac friendly - it's not rocket science!

Exactly! That's one of my problems! Except that, of course, I can't watch Claudia's vid, since I can't get on her blog!

Exactly! That's one of my problems! Except that, of course, I can't watch Claudia's vid, since I can't get on her blog!

I have no advice to offer on the techie side, being a complete numb nut, but if you want to see Claudia's video of her family doing the Xmas tree it's on You Tube, just search for Claudia Sylvester.

Latest posts

Back