Print Fusion Fashion?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another QVC special, I fear - I reckon they've got a polyester factory somewhere in China and just keep churning "fashion" out under different brand names. I didn't see the show but just seeing a picture of 144 852 makes me feel nauseous. Sorry I don't know how to do links.

Another QVC special, I fear - I reckon they've got a polyester factory somewhere in China and just keep churning "fashion" out under different brand names. I didn't see the show but just seeing a picture of 144 852 makes me feel nauseous. Sorry I don't know how to do links.

The links bit may well be a blessing in this case but I do know how to do & as I'm completely heartless, here is the item in all its glory........so everyone else can feel as pukey as I did when I clapped eyes on it! :D

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144852

Whatsinaname - easy way to do a link to an item:

1. Find QVC item & then highlight (by dragging mouse acoss it) the bit that starts with http in white box at top of page.

2. Right click it & when box appears, click on 3rd option down, copy.

3. Go to your reply on forum & put cursor where you want link to be.

4. Right click where you want link to be & click on 4th option down from box, paste.

5. Link will show up on preview before you hit submit, so you can click on & check it then if you like!

:)

I'm too small for prints tbh but the stuff was baad. Big clunky crystals on top of epileptic seizure inducing patterns. My boring plain colour but nice fabric "good" tops (all two of them) seem a lot more appealing to me than they did yesterday.
:dbt:

I'm too small for prints tbh but the stuff was baad. Big clunky crystals on top of epileptic seizure inducing patterns. My boring plain colour but nice fabric "good" tops (all two of them) seem a lot more appealing to me than they did yesterday.

Plain Vampy? Well I hope they're not....*looks round furtively & whispers*....brown....*gasp!*
Sorry, couldn't resist that! :D

On the subject of 'fashion'......what on earth is Jilly wearing? It looks like a ruddy cushion cover for Pete's sake! :confused::confused::confused:

Not brown ya daft cow :D, soft black and the same top in winter white the latter being a gift as I'm not daft enough to buy pale shades when I have dogs who are dirt magnets that release on sight of nice clothes.

Eye catching for all the wrong reasons.:bop::Yikes!::bop:

Not brown ya daft cow :D

I'm crushingly disappointed......coulda mocked you for weeks if they hadda been brown......! :p :D

...soft black and the same top in winter white the latter being a gift as I'm not daft enough to buy pale shades when I have dogs who are dirt magnets that release on sight of nice clothes.

Aren't they hair shedders then? I thought the rule for dogs was nothing black, dark blue or made of corduroy? lol
Mind you, if you then have to discount all the pale clothes as well 'cos of grubby pawprints etc. that doesn't leave much to choose from, does it? :D

I always used have non shedders as I am actually allergic to dogs but things just evolved and my two little friends both have black fur and are furminated. Nothing on earth, nothing could have prepared me for Figgy, how one small head can store and then release so much goop all over me is incredible.

As another poster said, there really needs to be a smiley that signifies spluttering a hot beverage all over the computer keyboeard. I would have used it here Vampyre!! Twice!

Mum was watching a 20+ year old episode of "Only Fools and Horses" last night and she shouted to come and look at one of the characters. She was wearing a top with a print that could have come out of this range. On trend QVC? Yes, in the mid-80's perhaps.

And just as an aside, I don't know why, but I can't *bear* that paisley pattern *shudder*

Latest posts

Back