Primark beauty dupes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the blush that you dab on. She is right. It is a bit sparkly. Very nice for evening and wearable. It is limited in colour choices. Mascara is good. Lip oil pleasant but again limited in colour choices. All extremely affordable.

I've tried their 90 pence Lustre lipstick, and was really impressed with the texture, it glided on like Laura Geller Marbled lipstick, and it feels like I'm wearing nothing on my lips, also good colour pay off. Not terribly impressed with the colour, they had three shades at the time, and I can see it's currently seven.

I've tried an Aldi lipstik and this one is far better texture, imo.

Last edited:
I have the blush that you dab on. She is right. It is a bit sparkly. Very nice for evening and wearable. It is limited in colour choices. Mascara is good. Lip oil pleasant but again limited in colour choices. All extremely affordable.
The blush is currently reduced to £3, and I wonder if it's being discontinued. Also the primer with spf 50+, is reduced to £3, it has a really light weightless texture, I really like it, and wear on its own in place of sunscreen. I hope they don't stop selling it.

I've just realised they do an spf 50+ lip balm (£1.50!).

but the spf 50+ primer is no longer on the website ((

Primark is discontinuing some cosmetics, and some are reduced to clear at the moment. The've discontinued my favourite lip balm, the Dior dupe :-(

I've tried their 90 pence Lustre lipstick, and was really impressed with the texture, it glided on like Laura Geller Marbled lipstick, and it feels like I'm wearing nothing on my lips, also good colour pay off. Not terribly impressed with the colour, they had three shades at the time, and I can see it's currently seven.

I've tried an Aldi lipstik and this one is far better texture, imo.
Packaging looks posh.

I tried their tinted lip balm, £2.50, in Bubblegum recently and it looked OK, not as plastic pink as expected when on my lips. I can’t see that on the website now so I wonder if that has been discontinued? I’ve only used it about twice. Do Primark have really rapid stock turnover? That would sort of appeal to the TikTok people rather than keeping the same range (for people like me who cannot bear change!😂).

I tried their tinted lip balm, £2.50, in Bubblegum recently and it looked OK, not as plastic pink as expected when on my lips. I can’t see that on the website now so I wonder if that has been discontinued? I’ve only used it about twice. Do Primark have really rapid stock turnover? That would sort of appeal to the TikTok people rather than keeping the same range (for people like me who cannot bear change!😂).
This one was my favourite, in Bubblegum, the Dior dupe, and now sadly discontinued. I've managed to get the last two in the store on reduced price, went to other stores, sold out everywhere. This was a very swift turnover indeed.

I'm now stocking up on their LUSTRE lipstick (90 pence), and my current favourite shade being "skin on skin" (nude).

My haul. Very happy.

Attachments

• IMG_20240814_072910.jpg
    IMG_20240814_072910.jpg
    937.5 KB · Views: 0
This one was my favourite, in Bubblegum, the Dior dupe, and now sadly discontinued. I've managed to get the last two in the store on reduced price, went to other stores, sold out everywhere. This was a very swift turnover indeed.

I'm now stocking up on their LUSTRE lipstick (90 pence), and my current favourite shade being "skin on skin" (nude).
Blimey, I’ve only just discovered it and it has gone! And it was a Dior dupe? How galling that I only got the one!

Thanks for the info. I also bought their papaya cleansing balm but haven’t tried that yet. No doubt it will be discontinued before I get to it.

I went to Aldi yesterday and noticed that they had some Simple products, just before one of the tills, in its own cardboard stand. The choice was: replenishing rich misturiser (very light texture, i really like it, and I think it may be currently on offer in Superdrug), face wash (gel), face wipes and micellar water. All priced at £2.49 The leave in conditioner and all make up was sold out, so I got the shampoo, the body scrub, and some more reading glasses.

I'll be close to a Primark today. Will pop in and see what they have that looks worth trying. Any favourites that anyone is aware of that's worth a look?

Latest posts

Back