Prices Candles TSV 13/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The guest is getting on my paps. If she says 'perceived value' one more time I'm going to spontaneously combust.

Has Ali Keenan been taking presenting lessons from Sarah Griffiths? I am no fan of the Price's lady but every time she tries to hold her own in the convo, AK just talks louder! Oh goodness, and now the dreaded gifting suggestions have raised their ugly head. Back to something I recorded earlier for me!

Has Ali Keenan been taking presenting lessons from Sarah Griffiths? I am no fan of the Price's lady but every time she tries to hold her own in the convo, AK just talks louder! Oh goodness, and now the dreaded gifting suggestions have raised their ugly head. Back to something I recorded earlier for me!

She's always been the same. I really like Ali Keenan but she drains me with the speed of her speech. I cringe every time any presenter/guest talk over each other. It really plays havoc with my head! I have this weird affliction of only being able to concentrate on one voice at a time. Poor hubby has to pause a film just to make a passing comment!! *weirdo*

I'm so glad I wasn't swayed by all the really negative comments here. My boxes arrived today and they smell amazing! So much less harsh and heady than Yankee and they smell much more expensive than they are. Seriously impressed and will be ordering loads more in future. :)

I have purchased before and been disappointed. However. On first burning. Lovely. Much more of a beautiful subtle fragrance throw! On first impressions so far so good!

I have purchased before and been disappointed. However. On first burning. Lovely. Much more of a beautiful subtle fragrance throw! On first impressions so far so good!

I agree completely :) really beautiful scents.

Latest posts

Back