ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Price's Candles Set of 6 Flowered tea light Holders with 36 tea lights

QVC Price: £20.00
One Time Only Price :£15.96
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=704938&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Six chunky flower tea light holders that come with 36 tea lights in an assortment of warming scents. Fill your home with an array comforting aromas with this selection from Price's Candles.

Contains:
6 x flower tealight holders
6 x Vanilla Truffle tea lights
6 x Blackberry Woods tea lights
6 x Sparkling Pomegranate tea lights
6 x Chocolate Orange tea lights
6 x Warm Winter Spices tea lights
6 x Winter Orchid tea lights

I really like Prices Candles.
A lot of people say they can't smell them, but I honestly have never had a problem.

Open Window is (I presume) their version of Clean Cotton, and it's a lot nicer IMO.

I bought a Christmas set from Q about 6 years ago and it was brilliant. Figgy Pudding is still my all time favourite Christmas fragrance, but they don't sell it anymore unfortunately.

These look very pretty. I saw them yesterday before they went on an OTO price. I am really tempted, but I'm trying very hard not to buy anything I don't actually need at the moment.

Is or has anyone been tempted to buy this set - Price's Candles 6 Jar Candles & 60 T-lights Fragrance Gift Collection Auto Delivery 705154

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=705154&storeId=10252&langId=-2&catalogId=10152&viewType=gallery&resultsWithTopSellers=false&sc=SRCH&pageSize=96&keyword=705154&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

I have had Price's candles in the past , I has a fresh fig one in a set and it was lovely. I have worked out it is £4.16 ish per fragrance ( what I like to call Qvc maths for the insane!) so quite cheap. However I have been looking online and can't see these fragrances available anywhere - are they made just for Qvc??

I don't need anymore candles but I am tempted.

Jennypenny I was just about to ask the same thing!

Seems great value, some nice sounding fragrances and a lot of wax for your money, is it too good to be true?

Jennypenny I was just about to ask the same thing!

Seems great value, some nice sounding fragrances and a lot of wax for your money, is it too good to be true?

Very good value and I like Price Candles!! May have to buy them. :mysmilie_59:

I am a fan of Price's too. Some of their sets are ridiculously cheap. I think the 705154 set jennypenny mentioned above is great value - might have to have that as the auto-delivery scents sound equally good.

I missed the show earlier - was the OTO of tealights and flower holders on that as it's not showing on the website under Recent On-Air Items? I was just interested to see it but actually, I have so many tealight holders.

The OTO wasn't shown this morning but there is a show at 7pm, so I expect it will be on then. I'm so tempted to get the set I mentioned but really don't need it.

The OTO wasn't shown this morning but there is a show at 7pm, so I expect it will be on then. I'm so tempted to get the set I mentioned but really don't need it.

Thanks, I'll have to try and watch later.

I wish I had your resolve. "Need" rarely comes into it with me, unfortunately.

I wish I had your resolve. "Need" rarely comes into it with me, unfortunately.

:grin::grin: I'll probably order it later.

I really do not need any more candles though. Just had a quick count and i have got 19 different large yankee candles on the go plus about 8 never burnt, a variety of votives and melts and some prices candles hiding in a cupboard!!

I do not need any more candles
I do not need any more candles
I do not need any more candles.....

But those sets look so good!!:mysmilie_505:

Actually, you are right. You have to stop somewhere. I remembered earlier that within the next month I am expecting the auto-delivery of three large Yankee jars (cafe culture collection) from the January TSV and the AD of the three more large jars from the May TSV. Ridiculous!

The lady from Prices was on the Lunchtime show with a superbargain set - which I'm afraid I ordered on auto delivery. I liked the look of the set better than the OTO, and the next drop sounded totally down my street too.

Price's Candles 6 Jar Candles & 60 T-lights Fragrance Gift Collection

QVC Price: £23.00

Surprise Price :

£18.96
P&P: £5.95
A collection of six jar candles and 60 tealights from Price's Candles in six wonderful fragrances - Tropical coconut, Herbaceous Lavender, Sweet Pea Posy, Vanilla & Mango, Orange Blossom & Geranium and Sparkling Grapefruit. Enjoy blissful scents throughout your home with this superb candle collection from Price's Candles.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery - every 90 days

•Burn time tealight - up to 4.5 hours each
•Burn time large jar candle - up to 70 hours each

Contains:
•1 x Vanilla & Mango jar candle (615g)
•10 x Vanilla & Mango tealights (18g each)
•1 x Tropical Coconut jar candle (615g)
•10 x Tropical Coconut tealights (18g each)
•1 x Sweet Pea Posy jar candle (615g)
•10 x Sweet Pea Posy tealights (18g each)
•1 x Herbaceous Lavender jar candle (615g)
•10 x Herbaceous Lavender tealights (18g each)
•1 x Orange Blossom & Geranium jar candle (615g)
•10 x Orange Blossom & Geranium tealights (18g each)
•1 x Sparkling Grapefruit jar candle (615g)
•10 x Sparkling Grapefruit tealights (18g each)

Single delivery : http://www.qvcuk.com/Prices-Candles-6-Jar-Candles-&-60-T-lights-Fragrance-Gift-Collection.product.704802.html?productId=13245485
Auto delivery : http://www.qvcuk.com/Prices-Candles-6-Jar-Candles-&-60-T-lights-Fragrance-Gift-Collection.product.705154.html?productId=13266983

They don't list the AD fragrances but I gleaned them from the presentation:
Sweet Ginger Jam
Lime and Basil
White Cedar & Nutmeg
Bayberry &Grenadine
Highland Heather
Violet Garden

They sound nice in the next auto drop. Do you know how many drops there will be. Ordered but not seen any shows.

There was a presentation of the surprise price item with auto delivery on this morning, and briefly during the lunchtime show. You may need to turn the volume down as it's the bellowing Simon Biagi and the nice Price's lady whose name I can't remember.

She's great, the brand ambassador for this range, isn't she? Sense has got the better of me and I haven't bought anything, but I'm enjoying watching the show.

Latest posts

Back