Price mark ups in auction

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jojo1

Registered Shopper
I watched the Zambian emerald showcase just now in case the ring I purchased a few months ago went for less as a Star Buy, and I could get the price pledge.

Well, it went for MORE than what I paid for it, and the web price it was listed at yesterday. Hmmm

Attachments

• IMG_5469.jpeg
    IMG_5469.jpeg
    42.9 KB
  • IMG_5472.png
    IMG_5472.png
    1.2 MB
I watched the Zambian emerald showcase just now in case the ring I purchased a few months ago went for less as a Star Buy, and I could get the price pledge.

Well, it went for MORE than what I paid for it, and the web price it was listed at yesterday. Hmmm
The emerald looks nice. It’s not too dark. I see emeralds in jewellers that are almost black. Don’t like them at all. Don’t know where they’re sourced as jewellers never seem to have that info.

Yep. It comes to something when part of your price comparison checks must include the website of the live auction vendor...

Like TMWNN's note on the lonely, random Cherry Blossom Morganite in Gem Collector's Galilea hour, it's definitely a "See what we can get" rather than "This is our price". If you lock down all your online catalogue from discount codes, largely abandon "wheel" hours (except for Jeff's shifts) and make Price Pledges nigh on impossible to realise, this is what you are left with...

Latest posts

Back