Price Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TK Maxx have Price's candles, much cheaper.

For those northerners amongst us, the Lowry Outlet Mall in Salford Quays now has a Yankee Candles shop. They were setting it up on Friday so is probably open by now.

Having bought last year's Price's tsv, which smelt lovely in their glasses, when I burnt them they soon lost their smell. I much prefer Yankee candles as they keep their fragrance until the last piece of the candle is burnt. There is a Yankee candle shop in Worthing and also my local garden centre now sells them as well. I agree TKMaxx can have brilliant deals on candles. What do other people think?

TK Maxx have Price's candles, much cheaper.

For those northerners amongst us, the Lowry Outlet Mall in Salford Quays now has a Yankee Candles shop. They were setting it up on Friday so is probably open by now.

Yay thanks for that Bensmum! I'm pretty close to the Lowry but tbh I never really think of going, if I fancy a days shopping I tendto go to the Trafford Centre. I'm going to go next week now and have a look (when the kids have gone back to school after half term!)

Yay thanks for that Bensmum! I'm pretty close to the Lowry but tbh I never really think of going, if I fancy a days shopping I tendto go to the Trafford Centre. I'm going to go next week now and have a look (when the kids have gone back to school after half term!)

My son lives at The Quays so I'm there a lot (cleaning, picking up washing etc - I'm mad I know) If you haven't been for a while, it's loads better than it used to be. As well as the fab Molton Brown shop, there's now a Gap and a new M&S home outlet.

The Molton Brown shop used to be the main reason I'd visit tbh. It always used to be loads better than the one at Cheshire Oaks, better prices and everything.

I'm definitely going to pay a visit next week!

DF "What is the lantern made out of?"
Guest "it's warm, sensual, beautiful (words to that effect) blah blah blah."
DF "Yes but what is the container made out of?"
Guest "It's warm, sensual .............
DF having to do the guests job "It is plastic but don't worry!"

Fab guest, not.

ive had some good candles from TKMaxx, paid very little but its very hit and miss as to what they have in stock.

today and tomorrow on www.achica.com theyre selling Copenhagen candles for around half price. I've had these from TKMaxx and they were good.

if that woman says "and no calories.........." one more time!!!

it's not any funnier the millionth time than it was the first ok??:headbang:

I got some candles from tkmax on friday, Bahoma they smell wonderful they were reduced as well, £4 each x

Watching the presentation for the first time. Quite like the set with the silver dish and the tsv looks nice. It's always hit and miss what's available in our TK Maxx!!

Watching the presentation for the first time. Quite like the set with the silver dish and the tsv looks nice. It's always hit and miss what's available in our TK Maxx!!

Yes it's hit and miss but there are always very good quality candles in TK so what's the point in buying from Le Q, unless you're really bothered about a particular smell. I hate vanilla but can always find something nice, even in 'clearance'. I love my candles and burn them every day from this time of year onwards but have never ordered from QVC. There's no need.

My mistake,Snowstorm,it is indeed Parks (I always mix those two up).

Parks are actually much nicer imo,I've got several from TK Maxx,some gorgeous fragrances & made with 100% natural wax so more eco friendly than Yankee.

Thanks Marzy going to have a little look. Can't quite believe I have not weakened re today's tsv!

Latest posts

Back