Prestigio 7" tablet and Tony Limrick

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
I see Tony Limrick is on demonstrating the Prestigio 7" tablet.

Now from what i remember, he used to bring us Archos products and was the Managing Director Archos Northern Europe.

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/tonylimrick

Thought we hadn't seen much of him of late or the Archos brand - mind you Archos seems to be appearing again in the guise of Arnova Tablets.

is this the same prestigio tablet that was a recent TSV - where have all the reviews gone?

I was gonna ask the same , i no they have a 7in and 9in version and both received poor reviews looks like they have changed the item number and mayb included something different in the package so they can get rid of all the poor reviews. Hopefully nobody will be be stupid enough to buy one of these tablets.

Just watched him pesent the Prestigio and he certainly does a 100% better presentation than Abbey (I think that's her name), infact I hope she watches and learns how to present.

I wonder how this tablet varies compared to the 8inch TSV as that had awful reviews or is this exactly the same just an inch smaller

If Prestigio are so good, why don't the presenters use them for all their irritating Twittering? They always use iPads.

wish they would stop using these ipads on air to me its as rude as using mobiles on buses and waiting at checkouts etc.

I see Tony Limrick is on demonstrating the Prestigio 7" tablet.

Now from what i remember, he used to bring us Archos products and was the Managing Director Archos Northern Europe.

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/tonylimrick

Thought we hadn't seen much of him of late or the Archos brand - mind you Archos seems to be appearing again in the guise of Arnova Tablets.

That tablet is absolute crap.It's slow and...well not even worth wasting my time writing about and as for that guy..I never liked him.Something very dodgy and slippery about him.

Just watched him pesent the Prestigio and he certainly does a 100% better presentation than Abbey (I think that's her name), infact I hope she watches and learns how to present.

I cannot STAND that woman! Her voice/accent drives me up the wall, over the top and down the other side. The minute she appears I leap not to the phone, but for the mute button.

Latest posts

Back