Presenters of old...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder whether they regret leaving QVC?

I have a feeling Debs Flint might, if she was given to regrets, which I don't think she is. One learns from every experience, positive or negative. Lavers as well; he's now peddling "how to become a millionaire" on the entrepreneur channel.:sleepy:

The only ex's I know are Kara Tritton and another Kara who was pregnant same time as Claudia but did not return. Are they presenting on other shopping channels now ?

I liked Daniel Green, wish he had stayed.

Linda:cheeky:

The only ex's I know are Kara Tritton and another Kara who was pregnant same time as Claudia but did not return. Are they presenting on other shopping channels now ?

I liked Daniel Green, wish he had stayed.

Linda:cheeky:

Have never seen them since they left. Agree with you about Daniel Green!

i liked daniel green to. good loking and a good presenter when he got going.
i remember the days when the presenters had a lot of fun briggsy got drunk selling hampers,paul lavers was so close to the edge with his jokes loved him and dear steve whatley...he loved presenting you could tell!
those were fun times qvc has gotten a bit too slick methinks!

i liked daniel green to. good loking and a good presenter when he got going.
i remember the days when the presenters had a lot of fun briggsy got drunk selling hampers,paul lavers was so close to the edge with his jokes loved him and dear steve whatley...he loved presenting you could tell!
those were fun times qvc has gotten a bit too slick methinks!

Those were the days,Boffy :sun:
They're never be another Watters,will there? :heart:
Rob Locke was another fave of mine.I loved listening to his tales of unrequited love lol

Saw Dean some months ago on the Golf Channel. I remember he loved golf, so selling clubs etc. might be enjoyable for him.

Dean and Dave went to Shop before going to IW.
It is strange they seem to have some presenters back.

Latest posts

Back