Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are all on Advanced Order now and that means the Buy More Save More is no more!!!

The constant mention of the celebrities is irritating though. I buy it because I like the look not because someone specific is wearing it

is the save more thing only if you buy 2 of the same colour? i like the blue the pink and the white. i doubt i will buy it though

You got £5 off any colour if you ordered more than one.. I got 3 plan to give one away as xmas gift so was a great deal apart from the £10 odd postage lol

Still no interested. Looking at close up I thing the stones will stratch the skin and I am convinced they will start falling out with wear. I feel like the prohet of doom here. Whoever buys enjoy them.

There's loads on ebay that look identical to these & are much cheaper.

They didn't plan the stock very well did they?

amazon have some really nice ones and maybe they are better quality as they are more expensive. may buy one to compare with qvc ones.

Still no interested. Looking at close up I thing the stones will stratch the skin and I am convinced they will start falling out with wear. I feel like the prohet of doom here. Whoever buys enjoy them.

This is actually why I bought them from QVC, at least if the stones fall out within a year ( or is it 6 month now?) I can send it back and get my money back

wildrose i agree at least with qvc if you have a problem they will refund your money. for the qvc price if you really like them you can buy a real tresor paris one eventually and by that time they will be selling them a lot cheaper as the trend fades.

I dont like it - reminds me of Kirks Folly!

i'm the oddball who likes kirks folly :blush: but i'm not particularly moved by these.

as for the number they had, we all knew this would happen, so why didn't they? especially with them all wearing them for weeks. are qvc really that out of touch?

they'll almost certainly have them in primark soon for £2.99 so i'll think about it then.

its a bit of a trick they knew that they would sell out. not allowing you on advanced orders to buy more save more is really mean spirited.

The plan before hand was for them to sell out quickly, that's why all of the presenters were given a sample to wear for three weeks before hand.
They have been shamelessly showing the bracelet saying it would be a TSV at the end of September.
In fact had been saying you needed to tune in a midnight to get yours, as it could be one of the fastest selling out TSV.
Had they wanted the stock to last that little bit longer into the daylight hours then they wouldn't have added buy more, save more.

Latest posts

Back