Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad it's not just me! I'm so out of my era as a young-ish person :wink:. I can't get on with Pandora jewellery, Trollbeads, ugly boots, over-sized handbags, leggings and tunics or anything else that is vaguely on-tren :grin: Give me a batwing jumper and a bit of Tova Eek any day :wink::giggle:

My daughter has had her eye on these for a while, seem them for £49 locally so lets hope these are a bit cheaper. Could be tempted to buy for xmas

DF was just flashing hers on QVC and said that if you buy 2 there will be a £5 saving! She also said that they are anticipating the fasted TSV sell out so far :devil::devil:

Come on sazza, Ian and Tabitha work your magic PLEASE :sweat::sweat::sweat:

QVC are a bit late to jump on the Shamballa Bracelet bandwagon - there are loads on Amazon from £25 ish.

DF was just flashing hers on QVC and said that if you buy 2 there will be a £5 saving! She also said that they are anticipating the fasted TSV sell out so far :devil::devil:

Come on sazza, Ian and Tabitha work your magic PLEASE :sweat::sweat::sweat:

*whispers to Jabba, look at post 54*

? Shops Own Brand?

maybe that may be toooooo cheap...

On the Morning Show tease advert is Miceal saying it's an Entice friendship bracelet or I'm I hearing it wrong?

So could it be QVC's cheap copy?

:thinking:

I don't know really - I just typed in the number and all the details came up.Currently my order is in process :happy:

Maybe they just have it up for a few hours to test it or something and then it goes? Its the only explanation,I can think of,as like you say,its not there now! Must just have been lucky? :blush:

Decided to take a chance on something similar on EBay, it was £6.99 with free p & p and has alternate crystal and plain beads which I actually prefer. It's coming from the somewhere in the Far East so will probably take the same time to arrive as items from QVC which is about an hour down the motorway!

Entice Crystal & Hematite Beaded Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver
Today's Special Value Price £18.50
QVC Price £22.50
Item Number 601111
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Buy more than one bracelet (in any choice) and save 5GBP for every extra item. Entice hematite and crystal beaded friendship bracelet. Features seven round beads pave-set with sparkling crystals and four haematite beads, all woven together with black silky cord. This style of bracelet is a celebrity favourite right now, so be at the cutting edge of fashion!
Channel a little celeb style, as a number of A-list stars including Helena Christensen, Rhianna, Beyonce, Demi Moore and even Jay Z have been seen sporting a similar design.

Round pave-set crystal and resin beads: 7 x (10mm)
Round hematite beads: 4 x (10mm); 55.6 carats - sourced from China
Round sterling silver beads: 2 x (6mm)
Internal circumference: 16.5cm - 22cm (6.5" - 8.7")
Adjustable fit with a sliding Chinese knot fastener
Key look for autumn/winter 2011
Wear alone or stack together for a more dramatic look

Colour options:
Black
White
Pink
Blue

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.601111

After all this I also went for the pink :clapping:
hope its as nice as it looks on TV