Presenters and sets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
I recorded Tuesday's Prai show and have just run through it (as the only item I'd buy is the neck cream). I noticed the models had a pack of Waterwipes on the table between them. The pack was hidden by the giant tub of neck cream in later shots which made me think that someone else on the floor noticed the same thing I did. Why wouldn't they use wipes or other cleansers they sell?

It's always struck me as being odd that presenters don't do the shows in head-to-toe QVC clothing. Wouldn't it be the ideal opportunity to push the products?

Admittedly, I have seen Flinty and one or two others in certain bits and pieces but not all presenters on each show.

Just a-pondering over my tot of cherry brandy. Anyone care to join me and chime in with their own a-ponderings?

I recorded Tuesday's Prai show and have just run through it (as the only item I'd buy is the neck cream). I noticed the models had a pack of Waterwipes on the table between them. The pack was hidden by the giant tub of neck cream in later shots which made me think that someone else on the floor noticed the same thing I did. Why wouldn't they use wipes or other cleansers they sell?

It's always struck me as being odd that presenters don't do the shows in head-to-toe QVC clothing. Wouldn't it be the ideal opportunity to push the products?

Admittedly, I have seen Flinty and one or two others in certain bits and pieces but not all presenters on each show.

Just a-pondering over my tot of cherry brandy. Anyone care to join me and chime in with their own a-ponderings?
Flinty often wears the famous Denim & Co jacket and I've seen her wear a Marla cardigan with pompoms down the front. Frank Usher's June sometimes recommends other labels that would go well with her clothes, but she hardly varies from her own black or off-white trousers with an Usher tent top. I think the presenters are given a clothing allowance and choose not to spend it on QVC's fashions or, what they would choose to wear has sold out.

Jill Franks wore some QVC fashion and when she moved we all could see the big bull clips holding the garment at the back. So none of the products in sizes that fit her far too big.

Jilly, usually wears QVC fashion.

Alison Young we found out long ago shopped at Whistles. Strangely that was answered on the QVC Facebook when someone asked about something she was wearing.

Jill Franks wore some QVC fashion and when she moved we all could see the big bull clips holding the garment at the back. So none of the products in sizes that fit her far too big.

Jilly, usually wears QVC fashion.

Alison Young we found out long ago shopped at Whistles. Strangely that was answered on the QVC Facebook when someone asked about something she was wearing.
I remember seeing the bulldog clips. She is probably a size 4 or 6, so few of QVC's offerings would fit her but maybe an extra small sometimes. Jilly likes Frank Usher's flowing tops, sometimes too tent-like imo although she looked nice in the pale blue suit (Brenda Evans?) As for AY, how many outfits does she have? You never see the same ones twice. If all three of them fixed their hair, they'd look so much better whatever they wear. No need to go really short, but 6 inches off for all three if them.

Debbie Flint always wears a lot of QVC clothes (even when she’s ‘off duty’) Fair play to her though, she does practice what she preaches! Catherine Huntley and Katheryn Goldsmith also wear Q stuff an air, and then there’s Ann Dawson with the her million pairs of Sketchers!

Cos their clothes are mostly c&&p????

Latest posts

Back