Presenter Stereotypes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's an old b&w sketch also with Ronnie Corbett (as working class) Ronnie B (middle) and Cleese (upper)

Jude xx

It's an old b&w sketch also with Ronnie Corbett (as working class) Ronnie B (middle) and Cleese (upper)

Jude xx

in answer to whom she may be: she is ronnie corbett but believes quite sincerely that she is mr cleese

Hi everybody ..I'm new here....your threads have got me howling ...Burley Bear I have been laughing out loud ....Claire Sutton lololol and Charlie the creepy bloke at the bus stop ...love it ...cheered me up on a miserable bank holiday lol.....many a time I have laughed out loud reading threads on this forum ....:grin: such clever character assignations....

Hi everybody ..I'm new here....your threads have got me howling ...Burley Bear I have been laughing out loud ....Claire Sutton lololol and Charlie the creepy bloke at the bus stop ...love it ...cheered me up on a miserable bank holiday lol.....many a time I have laughed out loud reading threads on this forum ....:grin: such clever character assignations....

or out and out assassinations lol

Latest posts

Back