Presenter Blogs.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
There is a method in the madness; just scanning the blogs and,unsurprisingly, Marverine asks if there is anything we want to change in 2014. She goes on to admit she's not happy with her weight, atm. Never fear, Marv, the Q is here! What is she going to do about it? Diet Chef, for a month, and Pilates. Do you think it is merely coincidence, that both products are available on the Q? It is quite blatantly apparent that the blogs have become a vehicle for advertising the Q's inventory.

JF obviously does do some form of exercise, I don't know if it is from qvc though. I think Julia is a very attractive woman, but she doesn't look like she uses the pilate machine everyday like she claims to. I think most if not ALL of them are telling lies about what they use obviously to get more sales.

I don't think they are lying; I know Franksy does Pilates, and Julia. The point I was making, was any opportunity to plug a product which, realistically, is what a successful salesperson (what they are) would do. And if it got on my nerves that much, I wouldn't read the blogs, but I do enjoy getting inside info on future tsvs, etc. Debs blog is always a must for me, extremely informative and entertaining.

I think the only time I've looked at a presenter blog is after someone on here has stated there's advance TSV info on a presenter blog of a TSV I might be interested in. Even then I'd most likely just to straight to the TSV pic without reading the blog.