Prescriptives

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miniminx

Registered Shopper
I am holding on to my 20's by the skin of my teeth, and have used Prescriptives Super Line Preventor before, but not for a long time.

They have brought out the new "Extreme" version of it, and appear to have knocked the eye cream on the head and replaced it with "All you need for eyes" cream.

Has anyone tried Prescriptives, if so what and what results did you get? I'd like to see more of it on QVC.

There is a tsv planned for later this year...

I love SLPX, it really hydrates my skin. I swap between that, Neroli and Rosehip oil.

I have tried a couple of their skin care & make up items and found them to be excellent quality. Wish I had an outlet somewhere near where I could try out all their stuff...think the nearest to me here in Sussex is Bluewater, which is a bit of a trek:sad:

Last edited:
I love the SLP extreme, it's more hydrating than the original version. I'm in the same age bracket as you miniminx (well, maybe a little older, lol!) and it works well on my skin. Not sure about preventing lines, ask me again in 5 years, but it makes my skin really dewy and soft. It's the only skincare product of theirs that I like, I've tried a few of their moisturisers and felt they did nothing for me, shame really because I like them as a brand.

A lot of reviewers on makeupalley really did not like the new revamped SLP. I really like Prescriptives makeup but never really stuck with any of their skincare. I was asking about their All Weather Friend a sunblock SPF40, but they said it was not being released in the UK.:sad:

I await with interest the coming TSV(yes I could be talked into buying it).:hi:

There is a tsv planned for later this year...

I love SLPX, it really hydrates my skin. I swap between that, Neroli and Rosehip oil.

Does anyone have an idea when, even just which month ....!!??:clock:

I was a fan of the original SLP but not of the Xteme version. I bought the anniversary duo a few months back and returned it. If the all about eyes has the spf in it (can't rmember off hand), that didn't suit me at all, ended up with sore red puffy eyes and had to see the GP. However, I do like thier intensive rebuilding moisturiser and the intensive rebuilding eye cream which I haven't had a reaction to in the past. QVC use to stock these items but I don't think they do anymore.

Not sure when the TSV will be, don't recall a date being mentioned at the time.

been wanting to try this range for some time now, so this going to be the ideal opportunity!

any details would be most welcome once they become available. . . :flower:

Latest posts

Back