Prepology oven gloves TSV 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got one from Tesco Buttercorn but I don't find it as flexible as the Prepology ones. Boyes had one red one left today, again I didn't think it was quite the same flexibility - £3.99 I think.

The ones I ordered for my Mum on the TSV day a week ago still haven't arrived! The two items I've ordered since have both got here already, one of which was the Liz Earle TSV from only this last Sunday :dull:

Mine arrived this afternoon. Used them whilst cooking the tea and I have to say i'm really impressed with them. They fit well and didn't feel any heat at all through them!!

The ones I ordered for my Mum on the TSV day a week ago still haven't arrived! The two items I've ordered since have both got here already, one of which was the Liz Earle TSV from only this last Sunday :dull:

It's Royal Mail AD...****** useless!

Received mine today - turquoise is a lovely colour. They are brill - I've got them stuck to the freezer at the moment!

I had the green - they're a different shade of green from the last ones, but they match the Prepology cutting boards pretty well!

I had the green - they're a different shade of green from the last ones, but they match the Prepology cutting boards pretty well!

I've got the green prepology cutting boards and knives! Wish I'd got green now to match! - Silly me -I have no joined up thinking.

I got mine today too, really good to use.Got mine stuck on the radiator.

Just opened these gloves. They are way too big! I'm not small either! Ordered 2 pair for presents but daren't keep them as one pair was for my mum and I think they will be to dangerous for her to use. They were too big to be able to pick the things up, they just fell off. Not pleased as I will have to pay for them to go back.

:sleepy: :sleepy: :yawn: What's that, Royal Mail at the door bearing oven gloves? Sorry I'd fallen asleep there waiting for second class post to take over a week to get here :dull:

Anyway, they look fine to me size-wise (my Mum has quite big hands and passed on the genes to me :blush:) but not sure about the magnets, they seem to be sticking together fine but my first experiments of attaching them to other surfaces are not good - they refuse point blank to cling to my oven and are currently sliding slowly down the front of my fridge freezer :wonder:

never thought my hands were particularly large (size 7 glove) but I manage fine with the gloves and they don't drop off. Have yours reached the floor yet AD..?!

Latest posts

Back