Prepology oven gloves TSV 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
Does anyone else think these gloves look a bit unwieldy and clumsy? I have the original cuisinier QVC TSV silicone oven gloves and they are very good and so easy to clean, they really were a good buy. Looking at today's TSV, they seem massive and the 37cm length will come up to mid elbow on me.

Have you bought today's TSV?

Yes I've bought them but as an item for my pressie drawer. I already have Cuisinier joined up silicone gloves and use them every day. They say that these ones are more flexible and I like the magnet and the reinforcement at the thumb and index finger.

Yes I've bought them but as an item for my pressie drawer. I already have Cuisinier joined up silicone gloves and use them every day. They say that these ones are more flexible and I like the magnet and the reinforcement at the thumb and index finger.

I have the joined up ones too but I cut the material off so they're a separate pair now. Great idea I use them all the time. I hate those cloth oven gives, so mucky looking!

Yeah i have a pair of the ones joined together in the silicone, and keep meaning to cut them and make them into two

separate ones, but thought maybe i"d ruin them, but keep putting it off, so must do it now. Thanks

I bought them, remember Burlz saying before they were very good. I'm always lifting preserving pans around so like the idea of the extra length. They look a lot easier to keep clean than the denim padded squares I have now but I am a bit concerned they may be too big for my small hands.

I bought them, remember Burlz saying before they were very good. I'm always lifting preserving pans around so like the idea of the extra length. They look a lot easier to keep clean than the denim padded squares I have now but I am a bit concerned they may be too big for my small hands.

The size of the gloves was one of my concerns but now I've checked, the width is the same as my current ones and I manage to use them with no problems. The length might be a bit too long for me but they would be good for reaching things towards the back of the oven.

Red silicone gloves £5 each in Tesco...I bought one a couple of years ago...it was so good but they had sold out before I could get another one, so bought the original qvc set and they are identical, brilliant gloves. Noticed they were back in Tesco last week. :happy:

daydreamer

I have the Cusinier ones too and love them, they are on my list of top ten best QVC buys over the years (erm...not that I would be sad enough to have compiled an actual literal mental list of this kind...ahem...moving swiftly on...:blush:) My Mum asked me to order her the TSV yesterday, will see how she gets on with them and compare them to mine :up:

I was quite tempted when I watched the presentation last night with Simon Brown and Charlie :talking: I can only assume SB is a midget, as Charlie seemed to tower over him. I also think SB would be better off just cropping what little hair he has left on his bonce as the current look is not good.

Mine arrived today and unfortunately will be going back - they are huge! If I put my arms down they just drop off lol!

Note to Q: Lots of people have small hands??

My Mum's were shipped on 6th too Carol and no sign here either :down:. In fact I've placed two other orders with QVC since then and one of those has already arrived (by courier...)

I saw single cuisinier silicone gloves in Asda at the weekend - I wish I could remember the price I did make a mental note ! I think they were the same because they were called hot key as well and looked identical.

My Mum's were shipped on 6th too Carol and no sign here either :down:. In fact I've placed two other orders with QVC since then and one of those has already arrived (by courier...)

Mine will doubtless arrive tomorrow AD, while I'm out, and as usual I'll end up having to go and fetch them!

I saw single cuisinier silicone gloves in Asda at the weekend - I wish I could remember the price I did make a mental note ! I think they were the same because they were called hot key as well and looked identical.

I got one in Tesco the other week but a bit disappointed as I didn't think they were as flexible as my old Prepology ones, tho they looked identical.

Mine have arrived. I already have the gloves which are joined together. I think I like my original ones better as they are slightly thinner. My original ones don't seem as unwieldy either. The new ones are intended as a xmas present (I know very early). They are pretty huge and unfortunately the intended recipients are pretty small.

Just looked at the Asda one and it does not appear as long as the prepology one. I like having protection on the lower arms. Nor does it have a magnet inside which is useful for sticking it to the oven door.

mine have arrived and are stuck to the oven door! I don't think they're bigger than the old ones other than in the length, which I like for protection tho it means rolling my sleeves right up! Best of all tho postie had managed to shove them thru the letter box and they were on the doormat when I arrived home woo-hoo!

Latest posts

Back