Prai TSV 12/9/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the cream and use it daily as it's so easy to use. Nice texture, neutral fragrance, doesn't pill on me. It does make a bit of a difference to the way the skin looks and feels.

I've never tried the serum so this TSV will only go in my basket if the serum is almost a freebie.

Prai Supersize Throat & Decolletage Cream & Serum Duo TSV 12/09/24

100ml Throat & Decolletage Cream RRP £58 + post
240ml Serum RRP £66 + post (based on rrp of 120ml at £33 + post)

Total RRP £124 + post

Attachments

• Prai TSV 1.png
    Prai TSV 1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Prai TSV 2.png
    Prai TSV 2.png
    740.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Prai TSV 3.png
    Prai TSV 3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Prai TSV 4.png
    Prai TSV 4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I have been using the Elizabeth Grant neck and decolletage cream which my skin likes and seems to have improved its texture. Not an overnight fix but with regular use not looking too bad. The lip moisture stick is fantastic- that has improved my thinning lips no end, even improving the colour (have always suffered with the inner being lacking in colour)

I will say they pay. But then again, it is mentioned on many beauty forums as the go to for your neck.

One of my friend's loves it and repeat purchases from QVC for the supersizes. I told her to try the Elizabeth Grant one, which I bought and thought was okay. It was massive and under £30. But she sticks with Prai. There is another brand called Pai and I get them mixed up.

I tried Prai neck cream years ago and didn't get on with it - pilled and didn't make any noticeable difference. Wonder if they've changed the formula? I'd need to see some seriously good before and afters before I would buy. Might try the EG one as I had their Vitamin C serum and it was OK (not life changing though).

CC

Personally I think a neck cream is only going to give you a temporary effect, might as well just take your face cream down on to it, I’ve been experimenting with retinol and noticing a slight improvement.

Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme & Serum Supersize Duo
Item Number 251787
QVC Price £90.00
TSV Price £47.88
P&P £3.95

Introduce your skincare routine to the exceptional Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme and Serum from Prai. Already a fan? You'll be pleased to know they've gone supersize in this duo, so youll get even more of this customer-favourite product. Target the signs of ageing with hydrating skincare for that delicate neck, throat and decolletage area, in new pink bejewelled packaging too, this stunning pair will quickly capture your heart.

The one everyone talks about - first introduced over a decade ago, Prai's revolutionary Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme has garnered a hero status among its fans. Lightweight, hydrating and packed with hard-working skincare ingredients like shea butter and hyaluronic acid, it's become a must-have for helping to keep your neck, throat and decolletage looking smoother for longer.

Luxe gifting - boasting a pink bejewelled heart design that will add charm and sparkle to your beauty cupboard, shelf or dressing table, this gorgeous collection will make the perfect treat for the skincare lover in your life (or yourself!).

Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in traditional Thai beauty products, prai oil is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.

Even more to love - choose our Subscribe & Save option to receive this duo again in 60 days, at the same fantastic price. It's a great way to keep your skincare essentials stocked up or to tick off a present from your Christmas gifting list.

Contains:
1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Serum (240ml; supersize) - give maturing skin on the neck, throat and decolletage a boost with this concentrated serum, which has been formulated to deeply hydrate skin and promote firmness to help reveal a smoother, more youthful look. Enriched with goldenrod extract, plus red algae and prai oil, and featuring an innovative rollerball applicator to ensure precise, mess-free application
1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme (200ml; supersize) - weightless, luxurious and designed to target the tell-tale signs of ageing, this rich moisturiser works to hydrate skin while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a firmer, smoother, younger-looking neck and decolletage. Blended with Sepilift technology, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, mulberry, saxifrage and grapeseed extracts, vitamins A, E and F, plus prai oil

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 253499

Latest posts

Back