Prai Beauty TSV 25th January 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A lot of the lotions and potions which give you luminosity have crushed pearls in it, or mica, or..... anything to provide a glow lol

It's all that 'listen ladies' and 'come on girls'... that drives me nuts...

There was a Prai note in the beauty bash goody bag addressed the "the ladies". Though their freebie was one of the most generous sizes so I won't knock them ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Prai lady mentioned a couple of times that frankenscense was "the most expensive perfume on the planet": I don't think that's true, surely it's jasmine. Donna, help!!

There was a Prai note in the beauty bash goody bag addressed the "the ladies". Though their freebie was one of the most generous sizes so I won't knock them ;)

We didnt get Prai in our goody bag at all, which is a shame because I have never tried the range

We didnt get Prai in our goody bag at all, which is a shame because I have never tried the range

It was 24k cream or something like that and I am guessing it was full sized. You probably got something equally nice :)

I actually received my tsv today!!!!! That has to be an all time record for delivery, I ordered at midnight so basically received it the next day.

I love taht the Prai lady writes like she talks lol -she is funny and her laugh is like Marge Simpson's

I'm sure Jasmine is the most expensive perfrum/essential oil?

I know it is off topic, but I thought it will be nice to mention that apparently the Prai lady has been quite nice to Alison Keenan and Amika while they were ill.

Latest posts

Back