Poor RM delivery........Well done QVC CS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Well my mum has several deliveries at once so doesn't check the address labels as this is quite normal for her recieve 2-3 or 4 parcels at once.

Well the other day she recieved 2 parcels from RM, on opening them both she noticed they were both the same items, so she chekced the labels and one was for a different woman altogether.

Her address seemed not to far from my mums house so I spent a fair while walking around to find the house so I could deliver the parcel and explain what has happened with her delivery, but I could not find her house.

When I got back to mums house I phoned QVC CS and the fella on the phone was very helpful, he sorted it out, no need for me to look for her house, he is sending out a pre-paid label to return it and is putting a £10 credit onto mums account as a gesture of good will. He also thanked us for being honest.

I hope they have a word with RM about this. It had all her QVC details on the invoice. Really disgusted in Royal Mail delivery but QVC CS was superb.

Well my mum has several deliveries at once so doesn't check the address labels as this is quite normal for her recieve 2-3 or 4 parcels at once.

Well the other day she recieved 2 parcels from RM, on opening them both she noticed they were both the same items, so she chekced the labels and one was for a different woman altogether.

Her address seemed not to far from my mums house so I spent a fair while walking around to find the house so I could deliver the parcel and explain what has happened with her delivery, but I could not find her house.

When I got back to mums house I phoned QVC CS and the fella on the phone was very helpful, he sorted it out, no need for me to look for her house, he is sending out a pre-paid label to return it and is putting a £10 credit onto mums account as a gesture of good will. He also thanked us for being honest.

I hope they have a word with RM about this. It had all her QVC details on the invoice. Really disgusted in Royal Mail delivery but QVC CS was superb.

I bet QVC will have a word with Royal mail Yazrose, because thats not right, however her address and membership would be there but no pin, and they say you cant order without the pin so I know that that is never put on the invoice.

Glad your mum got her parcel ok as well. thats nice of QVC to put £10 credit onto the account, its nice when your honestly is appreciated.

I agree with you Dazzler, a story likes this makes me feel a bit better about life, when someone is honest and does the right thing and that is recognised and rewarded.

I know you shouldn't do something just incase you get something in return but it's nice when you do :)

Latest posts

Back