Poo Pourri Set of 2 Bathroom Fragrance Sprays Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poo Pourri Set of 2 Bathroom Fragrance Sprays
Item Number: 703840
QVC Price £22.50
Try Me Price £18.48
P&P £3.95

A set of two spray bottles designed to eliminate toilet odour from Poo Pourri. The large bottle will be ideal for keeping in your bathroom at home while the smaller bottle can easily be stored in your handbag for when youre out and about.

Contains:

Number 2 option:

1 x spray bottle (118ml) - fragranced with a blend of berries and natural essentials oils
1 x spray bottle (59ml) - boasting the same great fragrance is a handy, smaller size

Original option:

1 x spray bottle (118ml) - fragranced with bergamot, lemongrass and grapefruit
1 x spray bottle (59ml) - boasting the same great fragrance is a handy, smaller size

Royal Flush option:

1 x spray bottle (118ml) - fragranced with eucalyptus and spearmint

Directions:

Shake well
Spritz 3 - 5 sprays into the toilet bowl on the water's surface
The essential oils create a barrier, trapping odours under the surface

Presenter Julia Roberts says...
A funny name and an unusual concept BUT it actually works!

Presenter Miceal Murphy says...
With a blend of natural essential oils, Royal Flush from Poo Pourri helped the smallest room in my house to smell like the freshest one!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.703840

OMG someone has actually set up a company called Poo Pourri!! :wonder::thinking:

the bit i found funny was

Presenter Julia Roberts says...
A funny name and an unusual concept BUT it actually works!

Presenter Miceal Murphy says...
With a blend of natural essential oils, Royal Flush from Poo Pourri helped the smallest room in my house to smell like the freshest one!

What Julia really means is .... Sh*t name but it was a Freebie :mysmilie_59:

I would be tempted but fortunately, my sh** doesn't stink;-) My giddy aunt, this is really scraping the barrel, so to speak. hehe, I'd like to hear them flogging this as a teacher's gift.

I use all the old bottles of perfume I've gone off. Currently using up an old bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy. Works a treat.

Over £22? They're taking the p*ss.................see Poo Pouri, we can all do toilet humour :mysmilie_14:

you can get rid of smells in the loo. after using the toilet light a match. gets rid of the pong fast

I just find that if I open the bathroom window for 30 minutes and shut the bathroom door any unpleasant smell disperses and that's £22 saved. QVC do come up with some bonkers ideas lately!

Use the old "for goodness sake! who's just been the loo?!" routine, blame someone else and walk away....................you've just saved yourself save 22 quid :giggle:

There yet again something sold on QVC is found elsewhere a lot cheaper, they must think we're stools!................. I mean fools!

Latest posts

Back